ADVERTISEMENT

Deflategate Judge and Robert Kraft yuk it up after cheating the league.

That picture does not show Judge Berman

If they did in fact meet for the first time at an enormous social event with over 800 guests, who gives a shit?

I don't like the Patriots or Brady but...The hard evidence was not there as the judge said.

I practiced labor law for a good while (union side) and could only hope to have a judge this kind.

The players agreed in the CBA to give the commish absolute authority to dole out discipline......and now for the fifth time (out of 5) a judge has overturned a decision made on such authority.

I practiced labor law for a good while (union side) and could only hope to have a judge this kind.

The players agreed in the CBA to give the commish absolute authority to dole out discipline......and now for the fifth time (out of 5) a judge has overturned a decision made on such authority.
I believe you but, I think when the commish was also the arb and did not change the suspension...it hurt him.

The fix was in!
paul_newman09.jpg

That picture does not show Judge Berman

If they did in fact meet for the first time at an enormous social event with over 800 guests, who gives a shit?

Wow. That big font doesn't make you look crazy at all.

#sarcasmfont

Last edited:

His ruling had absolutely NOTHING to do with the issue of Roger Goodell having the power to arbitrate. Did you even read it?

Goodell deprived a defendant from seeing the data & notes that were used against him,
deprived a defendant's council from cross-examining his accuser,
and he pulled penalties out of thin air when specific penalties are collectively-bargained.

Yes, Goodell can in fact be judge, jury, and executioner, as long as he follows the rules for being judge, jury, and executioner.

Unfortunately for him, Goodell is lousy at following rules of any type and is lousier at telling the truth, as evidenced by the perjury charges against him in the Peterson case

His ruling had absolutely NOTHING to do with the issue of Roger Goodell having the power to arbitrate. Did you even read it?

Goodell deprived a defendant from seeing the data & notes that were used against him,
deprived a defendant's council from cross-examining his accuser,
and he pulled penalties out of thin air when specific penalties are collectively-bargained.

Yes, Goodell can in fact be judge, jury, and executioner, as long as he follows the rules for being judge, jury, and executioner.

Unfortunately for him, Goodell is lousy at following rules of any type and is lousier at telling the truth, as evidenced by the perjury charges against him in the Peterson case
Hay OS, someone started a Brady thread on the Premie. I can't share content here, but you might want to go ahead and buy a gold membership so you can go over there and defend him.

I have enough to do, cleaning up the rampant misstatements over here.

Being the truth dispenser is a lot of work

No, I think you owe it to Brady to go there and clean up that mess.

You know you have to do it.

How else would you sleep tonight, knowing someone has disparaged the good name of Tom Brady?

This is a public service announcement. Don't forget to set those DVR's

Tues, September 8
10:00 p.m. America's Game: Super Bowl 49
NFL Network

Wed. September 9
8:00 p.m. Do Your Job
9:00 p.m. Do Your Job Overtime
NFL Network

great preview in today's MMQB

You might want to hit another kind of dispenser for that bleeding gash of yours.

I have no idea why someone as accomplished as you are wastes so much time on something so trivial and ultimately meaningless. It is a total mystery.

Reactions: IUecho87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT