ADVERTISEMENT

Defense is like a sieve...

Pretty much awful. Overmatched.

We have glaring deficiencies on both lines. Not Big Ten caliber.

Iowa manhandling lines on both sides
That's been the story of IU football for decades. The few exceptions are the really good years we've had.

That's why CKW was considered a fresh face; he had OL that were more physical than IU was used to having, and as a result IU on occasion had a running game that was formidable . . . .

our defense has gotten worse instead of improving each year under CTA. All the accolades he got as DC should have been given to the players or CKW for recruiting them. Allen arrived at a time that linebackers and secondary players matured and were as good as a group as I've seen in my 50 years as a fan. I'm not anti Allen but I'm not seeing what I wanted to see in a 2nd year head coach...hoping that will change.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Tackling is atrocious so far. Defense looks awful so far. Hopefully they can turn it around.

our defense has gotten worse instead of improving each year under CTA. All the accolades he got as DC should have been given to the players or CKW for recruiting them. Allen arrived at a time that linebackers and secondary players matured and were as good as a group as I've seen in my 50 years as a fan. I'm not anti Allen but I'm not seeing what I wanted to see in a 2nd year head coach...hoping that will change.

Fire them all. Unacceptable performance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT