ADVERTISEMENT

Dark Fluid

Marvin the Martian

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
A new theory is that dark matter and dark energy are one item, dark fluid. Dark fluid is repulsed by normal matter.

IF accurate, it explains much. It appears to us that many galaxies rotate so fast they should fly apart. If surrounded by dark fluid, they would be held together. Also, we cannot find it because it is repulsed by us.

I am highly skeptical but I hope it is proven accurate as it would solve another critical mystery. Currently there is no great explanation for how the shields on the USS Enterprise work. If they can generate dark fluid and eject it next to the ship it would repel beam weapons. Plot hole on number 3 shield solved.

Reactions: Bill4411
A new theory is that dark matter and dark energy are one item, dark fluid. Dark fluid is repulsed by normal matter.

IF accurate, it explains much. It appears to us that many galaxies rotate so fast they should fly apart. If surrounded by dark fluid, they would be held together. Also, we cannot find it because it is repulsed by us.

I am highly skeptical but I hope it is proven accurate as it would solve another critical mystery. Currently there is no great explanation for how the shields on the USS Enterprise work. If they can generate dark fluid and eject it next to the ship it would repel beam weapons. Plot hole on number 3 shield solved.
I don't have time for this right now, but just answer me this: is the theory that the mutual repulsion of normal matter and dark fluid a substitute for the perceived overabundance of gravitational attraction that holds galaxies together and the force that pushes galaxies apart, resulting in an accelerating universe?

I don't have time for this right now, but just answer me this: is the theory that the mutual repulsion of normal matter and dark fluid a substitute for the perceived overabundance of gravitational attraction that holds galaxies together and the force that pushes galaxies apart, resulting in an accelerating universe?
The article

That article does not say, but the Wiki does mention dark fluid playing a role in inflation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT