ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Dakich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2021
Any idea what in the world is his problem? On his twitter feed, all he seems to do is complain and be negative. I'm wondering if it's all pretty much an act just to try to increase his total audience size.

I dont live near by anymore so I do not know what the latest is.
I have always thought that the sport show radio and tv hosts say things to get clicks. I believe the managers and up to the owners don’t care regarding positive or negative clicks, just get clicks. I don’t mean pos or neg regarding inappropriate words, but pos or neg regarding opinions.

Any idea what in the world is his problem? On his twitter feed, all he seems to do is complain and be negative. I'm wondering if it's all pretty much an act just to try to increase his total audience size.
Just make sure when you see him at AH you tell him how much of embarrassment he is to the program. He always says how well the fans treat him, I will go out of my way next time I see him to let him know he is a joke.

I watch him on X (twitter), for the entertainment of him circling the drain. He is working for a fringe media site. And posts more about politics than sports. And his feed is crickets. Hardly anyone there with minimal responses. There is no coming back for him. And I’m there for it.

I watch him on X (twitter), for the entertainment of him circling the drain. He is working for a fringe media site. And posts more about politics than sports. And his feed is crickets. Hardly anyone there with minimal responses. There is no coming back for him. And I’m there for it.
Isn't he hooked up with Clay Travis?

I'm wondering if it's all pretty much an act just to try to increase his total audience size.
This new thread topic confirms your suspicion. Audience size is the barometer of attention, correlating in direct proportion.

It's all an act. Act 1 starts with your entrance out of the birth canal.

Audience size is like penis size. The larger your audience, the more respect you gain from all the attention it commands.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
And he posts, replies, reposts, and likes his own tweets so the same damn topic is seen 4 times when scrolling thru his feed. Nauseating.

Just make sure when you see him at AH you tell him how much of embarrassment he is to the program. He always says how well the fans treat him, I will go out of my way next time I see him to let him know he is a joke.
I'm sure that will affect him greatly.

DD was always and still is trying to be a Chicago shock jock.

I will take He is a dick for $100.

You would seriously confront him like that? Not sure I’m buying it. It’s a low payout exchange either way. If things went sideways I hope you train jiu jitsu or muay thai from what I can gather.

Dakich is a clown but he’s not wrong on most of this .

You would seriously confront him like that? Not sure I’m buying it. It’s a low payout exchange either way. If things went sideways I hope you train jiu jitsu or muay thai from what I can gather.

Big keyboard talk.

Dan is from the Region and would kick his ass. He's not a small guy.

Reactions: ulrey and kmathum
Big keyboard talk.

Dan is from the Region and would kick his ass. He's not a small guy.

Grown men don't fight in the real world when someone tells them they are a joke.

However, You have to have balls to do so. One day, you might grow a pair. Keyboard warrior, funny.

• Haha
Reactions: coachkevin and DANC
Grown men don't fight in the real world when someone tells them they are a joke.

However, You have to have balls to do so. One day, you might grow a pair. Keyboard warrior, funny.
It is funny.

Maybe the most keyboard warrior post I’ve ever read.

Maybe the most keyboard warrior post I’ve ever read.
You have 1000 different sns for different boards on an IU rivals fan site. I would lay off the keyboard talk, you are the biggest nerd on the internet, farva.

You have 1000 different sns for different boards on an IU rivals fan site. I would lay off the keyboard talk, you are the biggest nerd on the internet, farva.
Right, you just said you need balls to talk shit to someone to their face knowing you get to walk away. Maybe the most punk ass, millennial, keyboard warrior post in the history of the internet.

Go back and re-read your post and think about it if you have the capacity which is doubtful.

Reactions: ulrey and DANC

You got it half right. He is a clown.

I doubt you make 1/10 of what he makes per year but who knows.

You own a boat on Geist or whatever that d-bag lake is called?
She looks down on everyone who doesn't have Union protection from being fired.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
DD got too surly once he fully appreciated his power.

His first two years on local radio were great. He and JMV back to back was good radio.

His level of confrontational behavior was not sustainable w employment w anybody.

Had he just played by the rules we all play by (act like a pro), he'd still be at ESPN or on XM.

Omg what’s going to happen to him?? MJK

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT