ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo going off on Hawk Tuah

Thank God I have no idea what a Hawk Tua is.
MIJ-L-BIRDS-0201-02.jpg
getty-tua-tagovailoa-dolphins.jpg

Just think this every time Marv.

No way for her to get this scrubbed from all social media. She’s going to have to live with this one.

I hope it's not a negative. But I guess you're right that among a certain prudish subset of the population, they would hold this against her. I think she'll do fine. She has nothing to be embarrassed about.
How do you get over a guy? Get under a new one as soon as possible. She didn’t look great in any part of the video.

I am glad iPhones weren’t around when I was young. 😂

Reactions: larsIU and jet812
How do you get over a guy? Get under a new one as soon as possible. She didn’t look great in any part of the video.

I am glad iPhones weren’t around when I was young. 😂
Disagree. Thought she was funny. I wouldn't counsel someone to say what she said on camera, but I'd hire her if she was competent. Wouldn't think twice.

As for your first quote, all she did was talk about sex. Why do you jump to the conclusion that she has had multiple partners?

On a side note - you been out on Country Oaks lately? Gonna take the boy golfing & thought that would be a good course for him if it’s in good shape?
I haven’t played it in years. When the owner got rid of the board with all my club championships, I started boycotting the place. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
Disagree. Thought she was funny. I wouldn't counsel someone to say what she said on camera, but I'd hire her if she was competent. Wouldn't think twice.

As for your first quote, all she did was talk about sex. Why do you jump to the conclusion that she has had multiple partners?
I don’t have any problem with the young lady. I think many might.

Reactions: BradStevens
As for your first quote, all she did was talk about sex.
What happened to some sense of decorum and decency?

And I agree with you. Assuming she's competent I would hire her. But I still prefer the demure. Knowing there's something behind the veil, and that only a handful know it, is far more exciting for me than somebody just blurting it out all the time.

What happened to some sense of decorum and decency?

And I agree with you. Assuming she's competent I would hire her. But I still prefer the demure. Knowing there's something behind the veil, and that only a handful know it, is far more exciting for me than somebody just blurting it out all the time.
Now you're just talking about your own personality preferences, though. That's much different than being embarrassed about talking about sex.

I don't have to worry about it much, because my daughter is kinda quiet and demure (she's 16 and still loves to craft for crying out loud), but she has friends who are louder and more outgoing. I could see them saying that and I don't think its anything to be ashamed of. I hope Hawk Tuah girl makes a million of her merch.

I haven't watched the full interview but a description of it that I have read (not just the hawk tua clip) was her saying she was currently juggling 4 or 5 guys right now. I am not hiring that because that points to a chaotic personal life with a potential to bleed into professional.

Now you're just talking about your own personality preferences, though. That's much different than being embarrassed about talking about sex.

I don't have to worry about it much, because my daughter is kinda quiet and demure (she's 16 and still loves to craft for crying out loud), but she has friends who are louder and more outgoing. I could see them saying that and I don't think its anything to be ashamed of. I hope Hawk Tuah girl makes a million of her merch.
True. Those are my preferences and I'm definitely not embarrassed talking about sex. Including my own failures (and they are legion). But pushing the grotesque for the sake of the grotesque is........unseemly. I can't think of a better word. Perhaps it's just my general distaste of the "look at me" generation(s) and social media opening lives I don't care to see.

I haven't watched the full interview but a description of it that I have read (not just the hawk tua clip) was her saying she was currently juggling 4 or 5 guys right now. I am not hiring that because that points to a chaotic personal life with a potential to bleed into professional.
I try to remain results focused. I don't much care what you do in your personal life, etc. However, if the job were to be client facing....no way.

Ah. Well, I'm only going off of the famous meme floating around.

I'd still hire here if competent. Dont' care about someone's sex life.

Ah. Well, I'm only going off of the famous meme floating around.

I'd still hire here if competent. Dont' care about someone's sex life.
I don't and I do on two different levels. In this case, just personal at her level, you kind of have to weigh the whole package. She was sloppy drunk, on video, talking about blowing dudes and sleeping around to a guy who is known to post those interviews on social media. She is a walking liability, potentially an HR nightmare.

True. Those are my preferences and I'm definitely not embarrassed talking about sex. Including my own failures (and they are legion). But pushing the grotesque for the sake of the grotesque is........unseemly. I can't think of a better word. Perhaps it's just my general distaste of the "look at me" generation(s) and social media opening lives I don't care to see.

I try to remain results focused. I don't much care what you do in your personal life, etc. However, if the job were to be client facing....no way.

Ok gramps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT