ADVERTISEMENT

Crean tweets thank-you note to IU fans filled with spelling/grammatical errors

It as a nice note regardless of punctuation. The only thing that was awkward is that I would hve done it 90 days ago when it would hit harder.

Would it be like the Pesci/Liotta "You're a funny guy" scene from Goodfellas?

tumblr_oa1rckS4Zd1vx7mv8o1_500.gif

Crean era in a nutshell. Didn't even have the courtesy to have someone proof-read it or type it up on a computer so auto-correct wouldn't mess him up.
I've read it twice. Where are the spelling errors? All I could find was a capitalization that shouldn't have been and a missing apostrophe.
What did I miss?

TC and his family come across with much more class than you do in a difficult situation.

giving points to a guy for doing what he should be doing?

sure, he was classy because he wants a new gig. he wasn't class when he created The Creaning Culture. or after losses (during the coach's handshake or in the pressers) and he wasn't classy when he said he'd pray for his "friend" Glass and then let is BILs do the dirty work. .

Classy -- I don't think that word means what some of you guys think that word means. lol. was he an outright dbag? not really. but that's about all.

but feel free to carry on his martyrdom. ya, he's classy because he told us he's classy. cool.
No he's classy because of many, many things he has done. For many people in the community. Ask people that know him.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
No he's classy because of many, many things he has done. For many people in the community. Ask people that know him.

So he does some classy things and some not so classy things? sounds like a lot of people i know. but cool -- he's the classiest of the classy. prediction: if miller wins big here 10% of the board will say they wish he did it in a classier way.

cult of tom

Orange people are phony ... what they appear to be and what their sycophants say they are are seldom true. Only a phony person would color themselves bright orange. That is a giant clue into their superficial character that's based only on outward perception and not true substance.

ie Orange People Suck.

Learn, it, know it, live it.

Reactions: hondo314
I have to thank Crean. He brought us back from nothing. Look at where Boston College is right now. He had to start guys who only belonged on mid major D1 teams. Crean holds a special place in IU history, as the guy who brought the program back to being relevant. Archie will take us back to blue blood status (hopefully)

Also, speaking of class, stop commenting on the Purdue board. It looks bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: jnono
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT