ADVERTISEMENT

Country is spiraling

So is this the thread where we bitch about every single thing going on in the world and blame it on Dems? Looks like it.
As Tay Tay says:
I’ll tell you something right now.
I’d rather burn my whole life down.
Then listen to one more second of all this griping and moaning.
Proceed.
Bye.
After all the threads blaming every single thing on Trump, you have the nerve to complain about this?

Bye.

So is this the thread where we bitch about every single thing going on in the world and blame it on Dems? Looks like it.
As Tay Tay says:
I’ll tell you something right now.
I’d rather burn my whole life down.
Then listen to one more second of all this griping and moaning.
Proceed.
Bye.
correct. this batch of dems is that worthless. not all dems. but this progressive crew is an unmitigated disaster - everything they touch turns to shit. they're children. we need to get adults in the white house

no no no. everything is perfectly fine and normal. sweetheart. you're going to guard number 42 today. just do your best

e9c0a121-358c-4503-b52d-16a926117def-c01_scov_05.JPG

no no no. everything is perfectly fine and normal. sweetheart. you're going to guard number 42 today. just do your best

e9c0a121-358c-4503-b52d-16a926117def-c01_scov_05.JPG
It's perfectly fine if you're one of her teammates. Pic was taken as they're watching the other team run out of the gym. The girl with hands on her head is whispering, "Yes! Another forfeit!"

But seriously, you (or your source) dug into the vaults for this one, and it's likely been altered. Gabrielle Ludwig was in the news 11 years ago as a 52 year-old transgender hoops player, playing for Mission College in California. At the same time, she was coaching a sixth-grade girls AAU team (pictured) and brought them to some of the Mission games. Thanks to AI or some photo-editing featuring, they're playing on the same team! Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
It's perfectly fine if you're one of her teammates. Pic was taken as they're watching the other team run out of the gym. The girl with hands on her head is whispering, "Yes! Another forfeit!"

But seriously, you (or your source) dug into the vaults for this one, and it's likely been altered. Gabrielle Ludwig was in the news 11 years ago as a 52 year-old transgender hoops player, playing for Mission College in California. At the same time, she was coaching a sixth-grade girls AAU team (pictured) and brought them to some of the Mission games. Thanks to AI or some photo-editing featuring, they're playing on the same team! Hilarious!
How can a 52 year old play? I guess things have changed. When I played you had 5 years to play 4 and I swear they had a max age. 26 or something. Because that was always the joke about naia. I played against UVA during their run of 4 straight college national championships. We played an off-season scrimmage with an naia school, college of boca raton, and they were better than Virginia. They were 28 yr old men. But I didn’t think even naia allowed that old

Reactions: Bowlmania
Don't know about fried chicken, but I think they have fried catfish at the Inn there. If you go up 421, the Sportsman is just before you go into Monticello. Pretty decent food there and a nice atmosphere.

If you go south to Delphi, the Sandwich Shop there is pretty good - good menu. Again, not sure if they have fried chicken, but good breaded tenderloins.
My first dorm roommate was from Delphi.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT