ADVERTISEMENT

Cooper Bybee

How could he be any worse, unless he is getting shooting lessons from Anderson.
that 3 pointer he missed in the 2nd half- wide left by 2 feet that dented the backboard---I seriously don't know how a guy, at some point known for his shooting- can miss that badly. Missing long, or short, is common on the road as you aren't used to the depth perception compared to your home court. IU always struggled shooting in the old Hoosier Dome for that reason. But missing wide by more than the circumference of the basketball...maybe he needs corrective lenses?

Reactions: bailey777
I seriously don't know how a guy, at some point known for his shooting- can miss that badly. Missing long, or short, is common on the road as you aren't used to the depth perception compared to your home court. IU always struggled shooting in the old Hoosier Dome for that reason. But missing wide by more than the circumference of the basketball...maybe he needs corrective lenses?

“at some point”

Has DA shown that he is known for making shots in a B10 college game?

I am not concerned with how any of our players shot in high school, or how they do in practice. We need more players that are known for their shooting in college, conference basketball games, when the tv cameras are on and the pressure is the greatest.

Archie is scared to play him. If he shows up some of the scholarship guys then it makes Archie look bad.

Archie is really trying hard to save face right now. He knows he’s in over his head but he will continue to collect paychecks untill IU decides to stop sending them.

Archie is scared to play him. If he shows up some of the scholarship guys then it makes Archie look bad.

Archie is really trying hard to save face right now. He knows he’s in over his head but he will continue to collect paychecks untill IU decides to stop sending them.
Now you believe you’re a mind reader. Hilarious.

The great thing about the iu gig is you get paid big time bucks with not much in the way of expectations. Crean milked it for 9 years. Archie aint no dummy.as he knows you can milk this gig for at least 5 years at 3.5 million a year

The great thing about the iu gig is you get paid big time bucks with not much in the way of expectations. Crean milked it for 9 years. Archie aint no dummy.as he knows you can milk this gig for at least 5 years at 3.5 million a year
And you still end up with a good job...……….after you get canned.

I totally agree with this.

Plus Archie was a prized recruit probably looks down at walk-ons.

Last night sucked, reading this thread makes me think a portion of our fanbase sucks as well, I realize I'm a homer but we more potential than we've had in forever. Next year, the same team minus Devonte and Deron.

Remember when Mike Davis played walk ons and they did great. Davis made a comment that they beat the starters in practice a lot. It made me shake my head. Let them play then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT