ADVERTISEMENT

Consider the source of this report on Brooks......

Kentucky doesn't need Brooks.
Brooks has immediate playing time at IU, along side of one of his best friends.

Last edited:
I believe this was the source from big blue nation..

z46b9.jpg

How would you know? I mean, since Cal is afraid to play there and all...

He's obviously a UK fan so scared from the threat of IU fans at Assembly Hall, that he wore red and hid in the basement for fear of being trampled or injured!

Reactions: Rakkasan29
How would you know? I mean, since Cal is afraid to play there and all...

Why do people continue to push this nonsense? UK plays a schedule as good as anyone in the country. I have been to hundreds, maybe thousands of games and have never saw behavior like what happened that day. That coupled with the mob scene after the game I don't blame Cal in the least for not coming back. I was totally embarrassed to be wearing red that day.

Why do people continue to push this nonsense? UK plays a schedule as good as anyone in the country. I have been to hundreds, maybe thousands of games and have never saw behavior like what happened that day. That coupled with the mob scene after the game I don't blame Cal in the least for not coming back. I was totally embarrassed to be wearing red that day.
Yea, uh huh, sure ....

Math is hard.

98986b112f957700c93dee61f11dc9148cbf01a0a6fcc4d79fbd768e2eafd24d.jpg

Hahaha...there's no hiding this pUKe fan grammar.

Nice try though.

GTFOH with that nonsense. The court got stormed, that shit happens every year to many teams. The only team I have ever seen to take their ball and go home after that is Kentucky and Cal.

Yeah, they play a tough schedule but that Coach is afraid to play in Assembly Hall and it has shit to do with the fans storming the court one time.

And before all the blue clad morons show up to say, "Indiana sucks we are not scared to play you..." The facts speak for themselves. Maybe he was afraid to have what you all would consider a "bad" loss on the schedule every other year, but the fact remains that Kentucky bitched out on that series knowing we were going to curb stomp them again in Rupp the following year. Instead you ran off to Texas to get beat up by Baylor.

I was actually there. What behavior are you speaking of? The FU chant aimed at one of the very few KKKY fans in attendance who was walking down the steps in the student section waving his "bring it" arms?

Outside of the vulgar chant...what the hell are you talking about?

Reactions: Courtsensethree
I was actually there. What behavior are you speaking of? The FU chant aimed at one of the very few KKKY fans in attendance who was walking down the steps in the student section waving his "bring it" arms?

The ugly stripper was knocked to her knees..

Irony?

Maybe .....

Reactions: burna ct22

In the parking lot before the game there were beer bottles and cans hurled at UK fans. IU fans telling them to "go home and f*** their sister". Or threatening to kick their ass. Granted this was 99% drunk college kids. But still totally unacceptable and an embarrassment for the school.

I was at the last 20 or so IU-UK games. Assembly Hall, Rupp Arena, Hoosier Dome, Freedom Hall. Never did I see anything that even came close to what went on that day.

In the parking lot before the game there were beer bottles and cans hurled at UK fans. IU fans telling them to "go home and f*** their sister". Or threatening to kick their ass. Granted this was 99% drunk college kids. But still totally unacceptable and an embarrassment for the school.

I was at the last 20 or so IU-UK games. Assembly Hall, Rupp Arena, Hoosier Dome, Freedom Hall. Never did I see anything that even came close to what went on that day.
Cool story, bro.

In an age where everyone carries a cell phone with a camera amazing there's not one clip that supports your petty made up bullshit.

Last edited:

I had my car keyed by a UK fan when IU beat them years ago with Bailey.They are an ignorant lot.

Looks like something that you would see in Assembly Hall.
We have our own stadium on campus. What do you have?
He lost. Cal doesn't like to risk losing unless there is a big paycheck involved. He brought up that UK could get more money if they split the crowd and sold tickets to a LOS game. Screw the fans that would pay for overpriced tickets and watch the game on the video screen from the upper deck. I guess a program that plays miles away from campus in a rented gym doesn't really care about the college environment.

You must have been born and educated on the Kentucky side of the river. I know this because of "have never saw behavior". You certainly didn't attend college. If you don't know what is wrong with the quoted phrase, ask someone from the north side of the river to help you.

I would have thought being totally exposed as a liar and a sh!t-kicking hillbilly might have prevented you from posting again.

But nope, here you are proving once again that you lack any amount of shame or self-respect.

So take your totally make up bullsh!t and sell it somewhere else.

Kentucky doesn't need Brooks.
Brooks has immediate playing time at IU, along side of one of his best friends.[/QUOTE
He would sure like to have the Wildcats, so would a few other five stars
around the country.

Which parking lot?

Reactions: Courtsensethree

I’ve seen plenty of UK fans acting like fools, ok maybe they weren’t “acting”, but still.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT