ADVERTISEMENT

Conference predictions out.

Schedule was a joke last year too. We were barely beating the Morehead St’s of the world. Woodson is getting players who are for getting the bag not for the culture or winning.
Ballo played on Arizona teams who were consistently ranked in the top 5. Rice lead his school to the NCAAT for the first time since 2008. Luke Goode played on some very good Illinois team.

There needs to be a rule that says your next post can't be as dumb as your last post if you want to continue to have access to this forum. You're on a heater....and not in a good way.

Ballo played on Arizona teams who were consistently ranked in the top 5. Rice lead his school to the NCAAT for the first time since 2008. Luke Goode played on some very good Illinois team.

There needs to be a rule that says your next post can't be as dumb as your last post if you want to continue to have access to this forum. You're on a heater....and not in a good way.
Was this staff coaching them last year?

Painter said in a interview the other day with Hummel that the NIL has been nothing but a positive for Purdue! He stated you can tell in less than 5 minutes if a kid is into winning and getting a education (priorities of the Purdue)
or filing his back pocket, and not willing to work to earn it. Chances are he is not committed to the program, and will exercise his lack of success buy going into the Portal! Painter also said, he has the most talented and deep team he has ever seen at Purdue. Note to Victorlittleboy: You can EDIT your own statements, but do not EDIT others input! You may not like what they state, but it is total unethical to revise other statements made by others!
As I've said, this is a huge year for PU/Painter. He's "painted" himself into a corner with NIL, so for his and your program's sake, he better be right. I think you got some good players in last years class, but human nature and the current climate say guys are going to look for situations that profit them and it's a double-edged sword: have a bad year and guys might jump ship for that reason, but have a good one and guys may be looking for a pay day. We've always known that PU attracts, let's call it, "a bit different" personality, and maybe all these guys will be different and stick around and stay committed to PU when they could be making substantially more elsewhere.... but I doubt it. Edey got paid OK, and I assume this year, Braden is. But as guys like TKR, Loyer, Heide, Colvin, Jacobson, Harris and Cox either show out, or grow frustrated with their role/production, in the rest of the college bball world, many would be looking for greener pastures. For your sake, and Matt's, you better hope he truly has recruited guys who are a "bit different", because if you have several leave, your ability to reload using NIL is going to be severely hampered.

Last edited:
Reactions: CriticArisen
Matt put a positive spin on things in an interview. Whoopee. Doesn’t change the fact your recruiting has fallen off badly.
Fallen off? Purdue has 13 filled ships this year and next. I think you have to wait and see what happens in 2026! If Painter can take the 425 rated player in high school and turn him into 2x NPOY, top 10 NBA pick, it seems Paint knows what he wants. By the way IU is going to need 6 to 8 recruits for next year, you have 1 commit, is your recruiting fallen off badly?

Fallen off? Purdue has 13 filled ships this year and next. I think you have to wait and see what happens in 2026! If Painter can take the 425 rated player in high school and turn him into 2x NPOY, top 10 NBA pick, it seems Paint knows what he wants. By the way IU is going to need 6 to 8 recruits for next year, you have 1 commit, is your recruiting fallen off badly?
PU’s recent recruiting has not been good. Sorry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT