ADVERTISEMENT

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

I went to a bin sale this morning with my sister.

Found so cool stuff but the best was a unlocked Samsung s21 for $8. That'll come in handy in a couple years.

It’s f*ucking 4 degrees!!!!! Day hasn’t even started and we’re bored as shit!!!!!!
Movies, yo. TV series. Binge an entire one.

Only Murders in the Building. Murder at the End of the World. Both Knives Out. Poker Face. Brooklyn Nine Nine. Silence of the Lambs. My daughter loves all those.

Or introduce your daughter to the greatest family way to spend time ever devised: Dungeons and Dragons! McMurt and his daughter battling orcs, kobalds, and some owl bears. I'd pay to see it. Ask Marv if he'll zoom in to DM.

It’s when liberals put their balls in bins to disavow their whiteness and protest the patriarchy.

Or it’s just another way to say indoor garage sale.

Returned Amazon packages that you can't open and sometimes don't know what's in them. We also get Kohls packages up here.

My 17 year old went with and got a 6 pack or Nike socks for $5. You never know what you'll find there.

My sister is a reseller as a side gig. Makes over 2K a month doing it. I don't have the patience to do all that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT