ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching carousel is near

kraft cheese+macaroni

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2010
The Charlie Strong development and discussion got me to thinking about the upcoming coaching carousel and the fun times that go with that....hearing names and rumors and trying to figure out what's legit or not.

So first question I have....if Tuberville gets fired at Cincy....is that a more attractive job than Purdue??? Gut says no, but it's definitely a better program currently than what the Boilies have.

Next question.....does Kevin Wilson's name come up anywhere this off season? My gut says probably not...but it wouldn't shock me.

Is Bobby Petrino now forever loyal to U of L since they rescued him from a career abyss? Or does his name get tossed around for some other big jobs? Particularly on those second level carousel openings where one big named coach (Jimbo Fisher) leaves for a different big job (LSU) and that causes lots of other dominos to fall?

is Brian Kelly STILL safe at ND? They've got USC coming up and could easily finish 4-8 (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!) Where do they go if he gets booted?

This stuff and conference realignment discussion/politics is sometimes more fun to me than the season itself!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News