ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches need to get a handle on this

The scrubs will see lots of time in the second half, especially the seniors. Unless of course PU continues with the cheap shots, they might decide to hang 100 on them and I wouldn't blame them.

Reactions: iulb and 76-1
Biggest issue now is that Purdue players have given up and are annoyed that Auburn is still trying. Purdue players are trying to start fights after clean hits.

Being honest, Brohm should bench any player for the rest of the game if they get in the face of or make contact after the whistle. Only way he is going to get their attention so they settle down

Purdue never bothered me growing up but the days of the internet have put me in contact with their small fanbase and I don't like most of their fans.

Boiler87 is a classic example, the guy oozes foolishness.

I thought with a month to prepare that boy genius would have PU ready for this game. This game just shows the difference between the SEC and the Big Ten and that is the size and athletic ability of both lines.
Bullshit, Indiana played Michigan straight up AT Michigan. Indiana would play Auburn tight, but in very, very typical Indiana fashion, would lose in a fairly close game. IU has a good enough run game/oline to hang around Auburn.

Reactions: vesuvius13
This game just shows the difference between the SEC and the Big Ten and that is the size and athletic ability of both lines.
I totally disagree...Auburn was an early contender for a reason. They have alot of experienced players. There are many teams in the BIG that can compete with auburn all in the East of course. jus saying...

The funny thing is all these boiler fans dreaming of brohms trick play this, and trick play that. Hows that workin out?

Let me clarify,I hope Auburn hangs 100 on them but I see a benches clearing brawl coming and that’s not a good look in my opinion.

Let me clarify,I hope Auburn hangs 100 on them but I see a benches clearing brawl coming and that’s not a good look in my opinion.

pu will lose that by triple digits too;)

They'd do well to slink quitely back to their locker room without being filmed getting their ass kicked both on the scoreboard and after the game....

Up had a bunch of guys leave the bench when Jones pulled the cheap shit in the first half. Jones is lucky not to be ejected and a sideline penalty.

Louisville is sitting back thinking they dodged a bullet there.......PU meanwhile is locked into 6 mil per year and a massive buy-out clause......for a coach who finished under .500 and worse than his first year. Good luck boys!

I totally disagree...Auburn was an early contender for a reason. They have alot of experienced players. There are many teams in the BIG that can compete with auburn all in the East of course. jus saying...

The funny thing is all these boiler fans dreaming of brohms trick play this, and trick play that. Hows that workin out?

Purdue did try 2 trick plays today:

One was where Blough threw the ball about point blank into a lineman’s helmet and it flipped up and the DE caught it and ran in for a touchdown.

The play was designed to have the ball bounce back to Blough and he would take off around the other end.

Then, Rondale Moore took a handoff and tried to pass but the ball went about 15 yards short of the WR.

Trick plays don’t work against teams with speed on defense. They shut them down quickly.

Reactions: IUgradman
Bullshit, Indiana played Michigan straight up AT Michigan. Indiana would play Auburn tight, but in very, very typical Indiana fashion, would lose in a fairly close game. IU has a good enough run game/oline to hang around Auburn.
Michigan doesn't have the depth or speed of Auburn

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT