ADVERTISEMENT

CLOSE THE BORDER NOW YOU STUPID PROGRESSIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DEPORT EVERY ONE OF THEM WHEN YOU WIN TRUMP

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
Illegal just murdered two chic fil a workers. TWO CHIC FIL A WORKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let that sink in lefties. NOTHING is as sacrosanct in this country as chic fil a workers. the only thing that works in this country, and works flawlessly, is chic fil a. the workers are clean. don't smell like weed. run that parking lot line with german precision. Fing with chic fil a should not be a partisan issue. it should be at the very TOP of all that we hold dear and close. I

FIX THE BORDER. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: snarlcakes
You can see by his face he’s not someone to be trifled with. The cake pop is literally right next to you. Just hand it to him! Do we really have to wait behind 38 mobile orders?!!!

Me & the wife went to Steak 'n' Shake the other night (when we had no power). Long gone are the days when they had waitresses and served you on actual plates with real tableware. You have to order at a "kiosk" at the front counter. Now she and I are fairly tech savvy, and we couldn't place our order to save our asses. Had to ask the young man behind the counter to come around and help us out. He got it done, but even for him it was in fits and starts and the process was clumsy and convoluted as hell. Others were fighting the same fight. The food was fine, but I don't want to work that hard for it. I won't go back.

Freddies, OTOH, (went last night; we were too damn hot and tired to do anything at home even after the power came on) at least takes your order for you, and the food was great -- as some have said, it's what SnS used to be. First time we'd ever gone inside and sat down for a meal there, and we'll be back.

Me & the wife went to Steak 'n' Shake the other night (when we had no power). Long gone are the days when they had waitresses and served you on actual plates with real tableware. You have to order at a "kiosk" at the front counter. Now she and I are fairly tech savvy, and we couldn't place our order to save our asses. Had to ask the young man behind the counter to come around and help us out. He got it done, but even for him it was in fits and starts and the process was clumsy and convoluted as hell. Others were fighting the same fight. The food was fine, but I don't want to work that hard for it. I won't go back.

Freddies, OTOH, (went last night; we were too damn hot and tired to do anything at home even after the power came on) at least takes your order for you, and the food was great -- as some have said, it's what SnS used to be. First time we'd ever gone inside and sat down for a meal there, and we'll be back.
Too funny. I had read that Steak ‘n Shake was rebranding etc but at this point I don’t even know where one is. It’s been so long and last time i went it was awful.

Co-sign. Freddy’s really is like the old steak and shake. Good stuff for sure

Reactions: 76-1 and larsIU
Ma_and_Pa_Kettle_on_Vacation_1953.jpg

Computer-Old-People.gif

Cutting labor costs through technolology

Illegal just murdered two chic fil a workers. TWO CHIC FIL A WORKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let that sink in lefties. NOTHING is as sacrosanct in this country as chic fil a workers. the only thing that works in this country, and works flawlessly, is chic fil a. the workers are clean. don't smell like weed. run that parking lot line with german precision. Fing with chic fil a should not be a partisan issue. it should be at the very TOP of all that we hold dear and close. I

Had to look this up. This happened Wednesday??

How was this not brought up with the rest at the debate?

Exactly. And I hate it. I won't go back. Wife said we should have gone through the drive through, got our stuff, and then gone inside to eat it. 😃

I still use the regular checkout lane at Kroger or wherever. Those cashiers needs jobs too.

I much prefer ordering via kiosk to attempting to communicate with some El Salvadorian that I want lettuce onion tomato, etc...

What's really embarrassing is the way this board just went.

The guy was charged with capital murder and for all you attorneys you know what that means in Texas. The best thing they can do is put this on a fast track, off the guy, and put it all over the news! Sick of this irresponsible sh!t that should have never happened. Thats really sad.

Reactions: 76-1 and 3ZSDAD

The guy was charged with capital murder and for all you attorneys you know what that means in Texas. The best thing they can do is put this on a fast track, off the guy, and put it all over the news! Sick of this irresponsible sh!t that should have never happened. Thats really sad.
Okay DDT but you gotta relax a little. We’re in #WHITEBOYSUMMER and things are going our way. Biden is mushy peas like we’ve been saying. The far lefties scattered after that debacle. They got SMOKED out. But again it’s WHITEBOYSUMMER and we’ve got nonstop euros and copas.

We’re holding our annual in AUBURN in Sept and we’ll be voting on new members. You’ve made the list. So just relax. We like a Gatling gun approach but save some bullets for nov

Okay DDT but you gotta relax a little. We’re in #WHITEBOYSUMMER and things are going our way. Biden is mushy peas like we’ve been saying. The far lefties scattered after that debacle. They got SMOKED out. But again it’s WHITEBOYSUMMER and we’ve got nonstop euros and copas.

We’re holding our annual in AUBURN in Sept and we’ll be voting on new members. You’ve made the list. So just relax. We like a Gatling gun approach but save some bullets for nov
I know this board doesn't think this is a problem

This was the day before. These two got out of Harris county being chased by the cops and into another county only to turn around and go back to Harris because they knew they wouldn't be prosecuted. They both received Capital murder charges and everyone is watching this one. They dumped this 12 year old girl in a creek after they murdered her. This is becoming a daily occurrence.

jn4.jpg

Exactly. And I hate it. I won't go back. Wife said we should have gone through the drive through, got our stuff, and then gone inside to eat it. 😃

I still use the regular checkout lane at Kroger or wherever. Those cashiers needs jobs too.

Don't get me started on Kroger's self checkout. You used to be able to mute the thing so it didn't tell you to "place the item in the bag" or "scan the next item and place it in the bag" between every fecking item. Now you only have two volume settings, and both are annoying. It wants you to speed up, but then when you do, it can't keep up and stops until the self checkout minder comes over and reviews the tape to make sure you aren't stealing FFS. I was literally arguing with and cussing the damned thing, which the checkout minder got a kick out of, but the 30 something couple behind me with their toddlers were giving me the stink eye while my wife is elbowing me in the side, trying to tap me out.

• Love
Reactions: 76-1 and UncleMark
Don't get me started on Kroger's self checkout. You used to be able to mute the thing so it didn't tell you to "place the item in the bag" or "scan the next item and place it in the bag" between every fecking item. Now you only have two volume settings, and both are annoying. It wants you to speed up, but then when you do, it can't keep up and stops until the self checkout minder comes over and reviews the tape to make sure you aren't stealing FFS. I was literally arguing with and cussing the damned thing, which the checkout minder got a kick out of, but the 30 something couple behind me with their toddlers were giving me the stink eye while my wife is elbowing me in the side, trying to tap me out.
The dollar generals in my area really f****d all their customers over recently. And yes, I know, a pox on me for going to dollar general.

They replaced all but one normal checkout with these automated kiosks where you scan your own crap. But guess what, people figured out how to scam the automated system and walk out with free stuff.

So they shut down all the automated checkouts but now they only have one conventional register. The result is it takes FOREVER to get through checkout if the store is busy. And they’re not doing anything about it.

The last time I went to the one in Washington, I waited in line for 10 minutes while the one old lady checking people out made small talk. It was INFURIATING.

I won’t go back until they fix that shit.

Texas has gone soft. In the old days, he would not have survived his arrest.

The dollar generals in my area really f****d all their customers over recently. And yes, I know, a pox on me for going to dollar general.

They replaced all but one normal checkout with these automated kiosks where you scan your own crap. But guess what, people figured out how to scam the automated system and walk out with free stuff.

So they shut down all the automated checkouts but now they only have one conventional register. The result is it takes FOREVER to get through checkout if the store is busy. And they’re not doing anything about it.

The last time I went to the one in Washington, I waited in line for 10 minutes while the one old lady checking people out made small talk. It was INFURIATING.

I won’t go back until they fix that shit.
Down here in the inner city, the Kroger at 16th, between College and Central has nothing but self-checkouts. It's kind of annoying when I go pick up a couple of things, and I'm between customers who have done a full-blown shopping trip.

This was the day before. These two got out of Harris county being chased by the cops and into another county only to turn around and go back to Harris because they knew they wouldn't be prosecuted. They both received Capital murder charges and everyone is watching this one. They dumped this 12 year old girl in a creek after they murdered her. This is becoming a daily occurrence.

jn4.jpg
I think it is a problem.

Many years ago, we had a truck club (think car club with 44" tires). We had numerous "car"/ truck shows all over bloomington Wests side and street dances in Ellettsville.
We went around to local businesses to get "gifts" to raffle off. Usually anything to drive business to them, we where marketing for them for free.
I recall, after several meetings with the manager of rain tree muffler (back when it was on north college) "I've never had to work this hard, to give shit away before". All he had to do was agree to was 2, 50% off oil changes...
Anyway, it has always made me think. Make your customers experience easy. They are not there to work to give you business.

Reactions: 76-1

jn4.jpg

A: it's absolutely horrendous what they did and they should get the ultimate penalty

B: Harris County, if memory serves me correctly, puts more people to death then any county in the US, so I think your assertion that they drove back to Harris County to avoid prosecution is made up BS.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
There are still Steak and Shakes open in this country? Everyone I’ve passed from Georgia to Minnesota the past 5 years is boarded up with weeds taking over the parking lot. I assumed the rebranding was crack house chic

Texas has gone soft. In the old days, he would not have survived his arrest.
Here's the NY Post article:

You have to keep scrolling down through multiple ads to be able to read the entire text.

The guy had an ICE "Hold" out on him... Why was he even still roaming around (and Why was he allowed in in the first place[?]...)????!!!!!!

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

These countries are cleaning out their prisons and assylums. Therefore we are not getting the best and brightest who just wants a better life. Notice that many are young single men. These are not families who are moving together. Very sad story about these workers. May God be with their family and friends.

Here's the NY Post article:

You have to keep scrolling down through multiple ads to be able to read the entire text.

The guy had an ICE "Hold" out on him... Why was he even still roaming around (and Why was he allowed in in the first place[?]...)????!!!!!!
I'm surprised the usual suspect hasn't woken up to laugh emoji your post.

Reactions: 76-1
These countries are cleaning out their prisons and assylums. Therefore we are not getting the best and brightest who just wants a better life. Notice that many are young single men. These are not families who are moving together. Very sad story about these workers. May God be with their family and friends.
That's absolutely not what is happening.

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
These countries are cleaning out their prisons and assylums. Therefore we are not getting the best and brightest who just wants a better life. Notice that many are young single men. These are not families who are moving together.

That's absolutely not what is happening.

He's quoting Trump, damn near verbatim. He's like dbm without the Twitterfu.

A: it's absolutely horrendous what they did and they should get the ultimate penalty

B: Harris County, if memory serves me correctly, puts more people to death then any county in the US, so I think your assertion that they drove back to Harris County to avoid prosecution is made up BS.
I was just reading a line from the article.

"They've got footage of these criminals being chased by the police to Montgomery County. And they get to Montgomery County, and they turn around and go back to Harris County," McIngvale said. "They want to be arrested in Harris County."

Her death came during a series of gruesome crimes across the country allegedly involving illegal migrants. Last week, Houston Mayor John Whitmire raised concerns about the Harris County criminal justice system's ability to prosecute the two suspects.

"We're going to be watching you; the arrests have taken place, and the charges have been filed. Now, we want the justice system to do its job. If there was ever a circumstance where you do not give someone bail, this is it," he said at a news conference.

Bail for both men was set at $10 million.

Look Man I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHERE THEY WERE ARRESTED. I have a 12 year old daughter. These two need an old school Texas hanging on National TV. Then lets see how much more this happens!

How in the hell does this HAPPEN! I read rapes and murders every damn day from illegals. We have a problem convicting people committing horrible crimes Illegal or not. This should not be happening! CAPPPEEEEESH!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
If you allow millions of people in unfettered they will commit crime. The question isn’t what their crime rate is as compared to natural born citizens. That’s a misdirect from dishonest brokers.

The question is how much crime do we tolerate from non-lawful residents of this country?

My answer is radical. Very little to none.

I was just reading a line from the article.

"They've got footage of these criminals being chased by the police to Montgomery County. And they get to Montgomery County, and they turn around and go back to Harris County," McIngvale said. "They want to be arrested in Harris County."

Her death came during a series of gruesome crimes across the country allegedly involving illegal migrants. Last week, Houston Mayor John Whitmire raised concerns about the Harris County criminal justice system's ability to prosecute the two suspects.

"We're going to be watching you; the arrests have taken place, and the charges have been filed. Now, we want the justice system to do its job. If there was ever a circumstance where you do not give someone bail, this is it," he said at a news conference.

Bail for both men was set at $10 million.

Look Man I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHERE THEY WERE ARRESTED. I have a 12 year old daughter. These two need an old school Texas hanging on National TV. Then lets see how much more this happens!

How in the hell does this HAPPEN! I read rapes and murders every damn day from illegals. We have a problem convicting people committing horrible crimes Illegal or not. This should not be happening! CAPPPEEEEESH!

I have 3 daughters, the youngest being 10.

I'm outraged by any kid being abused or killed, yet the media is only pulling stories about illegals.

Why wasn't anyone up in arms about these:

You know why people aren’t up in arms... because they aren't going to bring in votes.

Any violence towards children should be looked down on and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Outrage shouldn't just be for immigrants, but for all offenders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT