ADVERTISEMENT

Cline disappointment

jacksback

Junior
Feb 5, 2003
I am probably most disappointed in the play of our Dline the past few years. I thought getting Hagen was major coup for our staff. He had previously had quite a bit of success but so far that hasn't translated to his tenure at IU.

I am probably most disappointed in the play of our Dline the past few years. I thought getting Hagen was major coup for our staff. He had previously had quite a bit of success but so far that hasn't translated to his tenure at IU.
Yah, we got to get the line to blitz the qb more, get some sacks! Cant sit back and wait for him to throw it!

He looked like a miracle-worker his first year back. Not so much since.

I just think there's a complete absence of talent at the DT position......losing those two highly-regarded recruits was a killer. I hoped someone would be a big surprise development story, but it just hasn't happened. So I don't blame Hagen, unless it concerns recruiting at that position.

please tell us the other players and coaches you're disappointed with as well.

i'm sure they would appreciate your input.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT