ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson pounding Notre Dame 30-3

No more exemptions for ND until they join a Power 5.
Yep, they should join the ACC and compete head to head with Clemson in recruiting. Clemson football in the ACC is like Kansas basketball in the Big 12. Dominating.

I am proud to not be a reversible jacket fan.
Well, South Bend is my hometown and I was an ND football fan before I was an IU basketball fan. But now I’m a much bigger IU basketball fan. I still watch ND football, but I just don’t care as much.

I live here in Notre Dame country. I would root for Purdue over Notre Dame if they were playing each other. There are plenty of reversible jackets around here.

Notre Dame tends to get smacked in bowl games because they get overrated and end up playing teams much better than them like today.

I live here in Notre Dame country. I would root for Purdue over Notre Dame if they were playing each other. There are plenty of reversible jackets around here.

Notre Dame tends to get smacked in bowl games because they get overrated and end up playing teams much better than them like today.
PUke and ND getting beatdowns on consecutive days. It could be an Old Milwaukee commercial.

Reactions: kmathum and Crazy8
I'm sure ND longs for the good old days (before playoffs and its bowl participation) when all it had to do was finish the regular season and then let its broadcasting and sports writing fans vote for it be the champion. A few of those prior titles may not have occurred with the current system in place.

Reactions: kmathum
I like Notre Dame, but I don’t cheer for them over IU in any sport. I also like Butler because they’re my hometown team. I don’t really get people that can like schools in only certain sports. I feel like if you’re a fan of a team you should be a fan of the entire university, not individual programs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT