ADVERTISEMENT

CJ's 20,000th post....

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME. I'm in the best homeroom

Me, Spec, DougS., IUT (congrats on the Valedictorian thing. If I hadn't failed woodshop, I'da been right there, too.), rolo and stunned all in the same class.

And Miss LaRue - what a hottie for a teacher

Good thing Indiana doesn't have that law about waking around in a turgid state like those southern states have - Spec woulda been in jail weekly.

In hindsight, we shoulda been nicer to CoachFife, he really only deserved the swirlies, wedgies, atomic wedgies, rear admirals, wet willies, indian burns and noogies half the time.

I'll miss you guys - have a good summer.

I'm down for the creative team too

I don't have, like one great skill. Consider me a jack-off of all trades. I do have a digital camcorder and digital camera and Photoshop Elements and I can write okay when I put my mind to it.

All the cool/smart kids are volunteering...and stunnedmonkey, too.

I can contribute something to this project. My whole life I have been waiting to accomplish something or give something back. Obviously this task accomplishes neither but it will assist in preventing me from wasting time on something meaningful.

Mark me down...I'm down.
This post was edited on 7/21 10:46 AM

That was my fault; I told you that day was Senior Skip Day and . .

you believed me. I missed getting my picture taken because I had a huge zit on my nose and I didn't want everyone to sign my book as "Good luck, Pizza Face" or "Best wishes, Pimple Boy" and so on.

Hey, I got lucky once.. in Vegas. Paif for my hole trip...

Great job CJ. Good to have you back.

Oh my God!.....I was in tears reading the suicide hot line letters.

That is truely some sick stuff. I haven't laughed that hard at a post since reading the "origins of Stunnedmonkey" post.

A hearty HUZZAH! for you, CJ.

I like the fact that you covered up the BALCO involvement with our caber tossing team.

So, are you gonna be around a bit more now?

Regards.

Hey CJ....

What kind of sponsorship money did you get from Southern Comfort for the covert advertisements in your milestone post? Was it monetary or did they just give you a lifetime supply of the stuff? Inquiring minds want to know...

CJ, I'll be honest.

There's alot of hyperbole out there when it comes to complementing milestones.

But I'm not afraid to say that was Cran-tastic.

Your Principal has spoken. CJ...That was........

Fantastic. I cannot fathom the time you guys put into that.

By far the #1 milestone of all time. If it hasn't been stated yet, I nominate this for immediate OTF HOF status.

Excellent work.

BTW, I loved the Spec picture.

You really captured him.

"My own page! Sniff, I luv ya man! Sniff. Yer a freakin' gene-yuss."

Bravo-isimo! Encore! Salute! Great S#!t! Well worth the wait. Incredible.
You da man. Brilliant!

Good job, pal, you've really outdone yourself this time. now go clean out your locker :>)

Its called "Product Placement"...

Sort of subliminal advertising... Gotta pay the bills, ya know?

I know, I hate the damn things...

Its like performance pressure... "Do something good or you suck" on demand.

I know what it's called..

Details man.. or are you contractually bound to keep those secret? Was there an M&Ms/Reeses Pieces drama that unfolded. I bet that's one of the reasons it took so long. SuperHoosier couldn't talk the Malt Beverage people high enough and now they're going to look as silly as the M&M people did. They'll just be a silly little footnote in OTF Milestone lore. Well Kudos to you CJ, I hear they're really good too, especially the kind that have the M&Ms in them.

You look kinda hot in that dress.

Want to come over to my trailer for a drink?

Dude that was some bullcrap

that someone could come up with such a great milestone, and it wasn't me.

Seriously, great work. Enjoyed every minute.

And I'm humbled and honored that I got a special page as everyone's favorite retard. That's cool. *tearing*

Aruss, I thought CarmelGreg was a senior.

Must have been left back. Why doesn't that suprise me?

scrumptrilescent....Pure scrumptrilescence...

It was extraordinary, no wait it was more...There are no words in the english language so I am forced to make one up, and I shall do so now.....

Scrumptrilescent!

kate_hudson27.jpg

I'm in too.

It sounds like a lot of fun. It also sounds like I am going to have to learn a lot more about how my computer works.

I'm in...

don't know if I'll be accepted, but I am in if needed.

[ATTENTION WHORE ALARM!!! BWARBWARBWAR!!! LOOKING FOR CODDLING ALARM, AS IN, "No Kookie! You Have to be in!!! You're the BEST!" BWARBWARBWAR!!!]

Very nice effort, but you might at least have mentioned the time

I got lucky with Simone, the Halle Berry look-alike underclassman.

"Getting Luck", of course, being a relative term.

I was walking really close behind her and watching her pleated skirt sway, when I accidently stepped on the back of her mary janes, and she fell down, and I got to see all the way up her legs to above her knees before she got up and fractured my skull with her clarinet case.

Good times

I do have one minor complaint. I think it was insensitive of you

to keep mentioning Southern Comfort. My Great Uncle Silas died in a Southern Comfort distillery. He fell, or just possibly jumped, into a vat of Southern Comfort. The family tried for years to collect Worker's Comp, but the evidence that he climbed out 4 times to take a leak was given undue weight by the board.

Anyway, it's pretty insensitive of you to bring it up now.

He was held back twice. Once in 2nd grade...

...for continuing to pee at naptime. Then again he was held back as a junior...............FOR THE SAME REASON!!!!

I'm only halfway through, but it's absolutely fabulous.

Prom Queen? I rock!!!

And I AM a fun drunk, now that I'm past that belligerent stage of my life.

This is the king of HoF posts, I think. Nicely done, CJ. Hope to see you around these parts again. They will let you post from the slammer, right?

No, you were Homecoming Queen...

And you have more stuff about you yet to come, if that's all the farther you've gotten...

Excellent work my friend

For me, the suicide hotline stuff was the best. Very good work. Now that you're able to post again, you can let me know if you're still having a DC trip this summer!!!

Have patience. You'll be on the varsity team soon enough. nt

iu

Hamm's? Is THAT what I was drinking in high school?

And I knew that Kref was the wanker who stole off me.

Clearly I'm jealous of Peach. Prom queen - bah! Homecoming is way cooler. Cooler....ice....beer...mmmmmmm....

Love my trophy - you know that Basil is so jealous, too. IUBRAD is a pansy. (Whoever he is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT