ADVERTISEMENT

Chattanooga ML.

Best thing is to either lose in the first weekend or make the elite 8. What we don't want is to squeak by Kentucky and then get hammered by UNC. We've accomplished nothing and Crean still can't over that Sweet 16 hurdle which he must do. Some of our fanbase will be very satisfied with never making a deep run because "hey, we beat Kentucky."

Good interview.

I think we're going to lose.
Offensively limited. Really good defensive team, but will have problems scoring. If they even had a bit of scoring I would go for the upset but they don't.

Teams that can't score go home in the first two rounds. Teams that can't defend go home in the next two. The semi is decided by coaching, and the championship game is decided by talent.

Crean's seat is going to be on fire if we don't at least make the Sweet 16. I can guarantee you that. He's going to have to make a couple deep tourney runs or make a FF or else he's not getting extended again. I can guarantee you that as well.
What a bunch of BS. You don't know dick.

Offensively limited. Really good defensive team, but will have problems scoring. If they even had a bit of scoring I would go for the upset but they don't.

Teams that can't score go home in the first two rounds. Teams that can't defend go home in the next two. The semi is decided by coaching, and the championship game is decided by talent.

I'm not sure why that should make sense, but it does.....

I don't believe that Glass is really all that committed to Crean. He shot his premature wad like an eager teenager with the contract extension. And took massive grief for it since. I don't think he has any intention to anchor himself to Crean going forward.

He really likes being AD at IU, a dream job for any IU grad. He isn't going to let Crean take him down.

His comments in recent years have been pretty clear on what his expectations are.

This is 100% correct.

I'm not drunk, but I am on my 4th beer.

All I mean is, win reasonably big or lose big. It's the middle that is unsatisfying. And you just know Crean will hit that middle.
No doubt however I just want him to lose baby, lose.

Hank, go to Wikipedia and look at the performance of guys like Tubby, Ben Howland, and Steve Lavin. Compare their records to Crean. All coached at fellow blue bloods. All got fired eventually.

The thing that would disappoint me the most is if Crean is retained solely on this year for showing "promise" and being "good" instead of judged on his entire record. There is no "promise" or surprise after 8 years, let alone 17 years. If Glass can't make a big boy decision with 17 years of proof, he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Athletic Department.

Best thing is to either lose in the first weekend or make the elite 8. What we don't want is to squeak by Kentucky and then get hammered by UNC. We've accomplished nothing and Crean still can't over that Sweet 16 hurdle which he must do. Some of our fanbase will be very satisfied with never making a deep run because "hey, we beat Kentucky."
I don't know. Beating UK is pretty good.

Should be. The guy is nothing but class. Coached under Donovan, and contrary to what FL might say, I think that should count for something. They lost easily their best player at the beginning of the year and then went out and won 29 games (not all of which were vs a buncha stiffs).

Donovan is fine if you go up against SEC coaches or the Creans of the world. Against real coaching he's nothing special. Good recruiter, tho.

I don't know. Beating UK is pretty good.

Prediction...UK loses to Stony Brook and UNC loses to Providence. IU backs into the Elite 8 with wins over 12 Chattanooga, 13 Stony Brook, and 9 Providence. Glass inks the extension right before the Regional final game. IU proceeds to lose to West Virginia by 24.

Yeah, cause the SEC sucks. Big Ten forever!

Dumbass.

Uh... they do. So do most in the B1G. and coaching in college basketball in general does. Donovan is a dunce and embarrassing himself right now.

Kindly step yourself out of the bball discussion and go back to the shallow end.

Prediction...UK loses to Stony Brook and UNC loses to Providence. IU backs into the Elite 8 with wins over 12 Chattanooga, 13 Stony Brook, and 9 Providence. Glass inks the extension right before the Regional final game. IU proceeds to lose to West Virginia by 24.

I hate you.

Uh... they do. So do most in the B1G. and coaching in college basketball in general does. Donovan is a dunce and embarrassing himself right now.

Kindly step yourself out of the bball discussion and go back to the shallow end.
Compared to NBA coaches? Okay. But we're not talking NBA. We're talking NCAA right now. Donovan was just fine as a college coach. If you're argument now is that Donovan sucks in the NBA, then I don't even know what your original point was supposed to be.

I hate you.

UrMFq.gif

You know, over the course of my adult life, I have developed a particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long and successful career, tasked to do things that most people would consider unconscionable. If you stop posting like this, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you...:)

Reactions: C-$ and mike41703
You know, over the course of my adult life, I have developed a particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long and successful career, tasked to do things that most people would consider unconscionable. If you stop posting like this, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you...:)

Good luck.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
We had no chance of losing this one. The Aces would probably blow out Chattanooga. The real tourney starts Saturday assuming UK wins tonight.

Reactions: IUecho87
We had no chance of losing this one. The Aces would probably blow out Chattanooga. The real tourney starts Saturday assuming UK wins tonight.

I mean, I realize that any team could potentially beat any team on any given night, but I really can't fathom why anyone was seriously worried about Chattanooga. There was no reason whatsoever to think they were going to win this game.

Given how we shot the ball tonight, I'd have to think we'll beat UK. I just don't see them able to match our scoring threats.

Reactions: FL33
I mean, I realize that any team could potentially beat any team on any given night, but I really can't fathom why anyone was seriously worried about Chattanooga. There was no reason whatsoever to think they were going to win this game.

Given how we shot the ball tonight, I'd have to think we'll beat UK. I just don't see them able to match our scoring threats.
They were getting good looks tonight, and shot lights out. I'm not extrapolating this level of shooting to the game against pUKe...

They were getting good looks tonight, and shot lights out. I'm not extrapolating this level of shooting to the game against pUKe...

It may be the Green Flash Soul Style IPA talking, but I think we'll handle UK. And I'm not just BS'ing here. It's like TMP suggested, the first two rounds are about offense, the second two are about defense. UK can't match our offense. We'll score 80 on them. I don't think they'll score 80 on us.

Hahahahahaha you stupid **** I didn't bet it.

God, you're a ****ing ******.
See, the thing is, no one believes a flippin thing you say anyway, so why worry about lying now? You bet it, and you lost your ass. Just fess up - you know it, I know it. Why bother with the drama?

See, the thing is, no one believes a flippin thing you say anyway, so why worry about lying now? You bet it, and you lost your ass. Just fess up - you know it, I know it. Why bother with the drama?

I will shit in your mouth, you dumb bitch!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT