ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte/Indiana Prediction Thread

I think that is probably true, but what is your basis for declaring that ? I was at the Rose Bowl, and we looked really good, but I’m not sold on UCLA. I worry about our depth, we have it in some areas, but not others and my fingers are crossed that we stay healthy. I’m very positive on my outlook, just trying to be realistic at the same time.
Agree, a successful season depends on multifactors going our way. One game at a time. Let's strap it up.

I think that is probably true, but what is your basis for declaring that ? I was at the Rose Bowl, and we looked really good, but I’m not sold on UCLA. I worry about our depth, we have it in some areas, but not others and my fingers are crossed that we stay healthy. I’m very positive on my outlook, just trying to be realistic at the same time.

77 - 7
I expect us to run the ball more in the second half as we should be way up.
Hard to keep the next level group from showing off too. Rout.
Go Hoosiers!

Reflection: Not sure I've ever been so confident in a football coach or team at IU.
I'm convinced we won't beat ourselves all the sudden.
I'm also convinced if we get beat, the other guys will have played well.

77 - 7
I expect us to run the ball more in the second half as we should be way up.
Hard to keep the next level group from showing off too. Rout.
Go Hoosiers!

Reflection: Not sure I've ever been so confident in a football coach or team at IU.
I'm convinced we won't beat ourselves all the sudden.
I'm also convinced if we get beat, the other guys will have played well.
Agreed. Cig clearly knows what he’s doing. Inexplicable that he didn’t get his first Power HC job until he was in his 60s. That will inure to our benefit, though, because I think we’ll have him until retirement. Hopefully that means age 70+.

• Love
Reactions: td75 and red hornet
Good news for the Hoosiers is they won’t be able to stop our offense and I doubt Charlotte can keep up for the entire game.

54-3, but I could see pushing 60 again if the D gets a score or two.

The prediction I'd like to see is everyone's prediction about how many punts Evans will have. I say the over/under is 2. I'd take the under.
Well, missed on the score, but called it on the number of punts! 🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT