ADVERTISEMENT

Challenging electors is nothing new

You clearly are ignorant of which party resorted to violence and then threatened to continue if it they didn't win the election.
Actually, it's clear that the party continuing to threaten violence at this point is the Trump party -- Trump himself "warned via Twitter that there would be a "very big" and "wild" protest on Jan. 6 after he refuses to concede."

Trump's Proud Boys advance guard is already in D.C.

Your left-is-violent fear mongering didn't work during the election, and it won't work now. Please join us in saying goodbye to that loser Trump.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Howso? What was I responding to?

Don't just take something out of context and throw it out - I don't know you don't like thowing something against a wall to see if it sticks.
You are the expert on hypocrisy, given how much practice you have had.
You don't understand the meaning of the word...but then a fourth grade level of reading comprehension limits you...
The board recognizes that

Reactions: DANC
You don't understand the meaning of the word...but then a fourth grade level of reading comprehension limits you...
He's the ivegotwinners of the Leftists. Except ivegotwinners actually makes valid points from time to time.

Biden himself warned there would be continued violence if Trump was elected.

Maybe you don't believe PBS?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...trump-term-will-mean-more-violence-in-the-u-s

And I suppose it was coincidence the violence was toned down when the polls showed it was hurting Democrats.
Read the article you linked, you numbskull. Nowhere was Biden threatening violence. Biden was arguing there would be continued violence if Trump was reelected because of Trump's history of fomenting violence.

As it limits Dear Leader, although fourth grade may be too generous for him. He struggles with many words my third graders knew.

Reactions: StelioKontos
Read the article you linked, you numbskull. Nowhere was Biden threatening violence. Biden was arguing there would be continued violence if Trump was reelected because of Trump's history of fomenting violence.
“Does anyone believe there will be less violence in America if Donald Trump is reelected?”

Sounds like a threat to me. If Trump had said it, you'd sure as hell think it was.

Actually, it's clear that the party continuing to threaten violence at this point is the Trump party -- Trump himself "warned via Twitter that there would be a "very big" and "wild" protest on Jan. 6 after he refuses to concede."

Trump's Proud Boys advance guard is already in D.C.

Your left-is-violent fear mongering didn't work during the election, and it won't work now. Please join us in saying goodbye to that loser Trump.
If anyone doubts that Trump is inciting trouble in D.C., just read his Tweets:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
4h

I will be speaking at the SAVE AMERICA RALLY tomorrow on the Ellipse at 11AM Eastern. Arrive early — doors open at 7AM Eastern. BIG CROWDS!
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346588064026685443/photo/1
23.7K 41.5K
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
4h

Antifa is a Terrorist Organization, stay out of Washington. Law enforcement is watching you very closely!
@DeptofDefense @TheJusticeDept @DHSgov @DHS_Wolf @SecBernhardt @SecretService @FBI

23.4K 55.1K 188.9K

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
4h

I hope the Democrats, and even more importantly, the weak and ineffective RINO section of the Republican Party, are looking at the thousands of people pouring into D.C. They won’t stand for a landslide election victory to be stolen.
@senatemajldr @JohnCornyn @SenJohnThune

27.4K 47.7K 157.3K

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
4h

Washington is being inundated with people who don’t want to see an election victory stolen by emboldened Radical Left Democrats. Our Country has had enough, they won’t take it anymore! We hear you (and love you) from the Oval Office. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

25.5K 70.4K 249K

You will probably see some more movement on the vaccine issue by end of next week in Indiana. Maybe sooner.
It's moving along quicker than I expected. Everyone wants it done yesterday. Myself included. I'm sick of this shit

My mom will be 90 in April, and 2 weeks ago she had a cardioconversion to treat her arrhythmia. She had a Dr's appointment today and asked her Dr when she'd be able to get the vaccine. He said he didn't think it would be till Spring and said IN is behind in even getting medical professionals and first responders vaccinated...

My mom will be 90 in April, and 2 weeks ago she had a cardioconversion to treat her arrhythmia. She had a Dr's appointment today and asked her Dr when she'd be able to get the vaccine. He said he didn't think it would be till Spring and said IN is behind in even getting medical professionals and first responders vaccinated...
Unless vaccine availability is the issue, I can't see how that happens. They need to open up availability.

No, it's just a much longer shit list of people now.... it used to only be the cranks and crackpots that pulled these stunts. Now it seems to be nearly half the GOP caucus.

I'll hold them all in equal contempt as I held the shit- head Sen Boxer.

As I said in the other thread, everything Trump gets near turns to shit.
Somehow Cocaine Mitch is rising above it all.

I wasn't trying to be witty, just accurate. Sorry if the truth is unpleasant for you.
Oh, so you realize you were just making an ad hominem attack.

Look up argumentum ad hominem in your old law books - if you haven't had to sell them already.

Oh, so you realize you were just making an ad hominem attack.

Look up argumentum ad hominem in your old law books - if you haven't had to sell them already.
No, I was making a personal attack. An ad hominem is a logical argument in which you attack the source of another argument, rather than the argument itself. It doesn't have to be fallacious, but it usually is.

But one thing it definitely is not is a synonym for personal attack. An ad hom can be insulting, but it doesn't have to be. Similarly, an insulting remark isn't necessarily an ad hom. What I did was insult you, but I didn't make any sort of logical argument while doing so, so it wasn't an ad hom.

Maybe you are the one who needs to do some reading.

No, I was making a personal attack. An ad hominem is a logical argument in which you attack the source of another argument, rather than the argument itself. It doesn't have to be fallacious, but it usually is.

But one thing it definitely is not is a synonym for personal attack. An ad hom can be insulting, but it doesn't have to be. Similarly, an insulting remark isn't necessarily an ad hom. What I did was insult you, but I didn't make any sort of logical argument while doing so, so it wasn't an ad hom.

Maybe you are the one who needs to do some reading.
I can see now why your law career fizzled.

Reactions: secondasky
Dan, you really don't come across as very bright. What do you do for a living?
Why, are you looking for a job?

I could use a good cleaning service. Shoot me an e-mail - use the mail feature of this site and send me your resume. I'll look it over and see if I can use you.

Have your mom call local hospital tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT