ADVERTISEMENT

CCC Interview on Big Ten

I know it’s a little thing that won’t matter come September but I am thrilled his words indicate he EXPECTS to win. For the last few coaches,(since Hep and probably most before him as well) when they spoke, I got the feeling they hoped to win.

If the team gets this message everyday for the next 9 months maybe they too will expect to win.

What I liked hearing was that the JMU bowl appearance will be basically that, an appearance. He said that it'll be 90/10 IU and that he really won't be involved in game prep.

I also liked hearing that he apparently embraces the modern realities of College Football. He stated pretty matter of factly that we'll kill it in the portal.

I want to play for him. Great interview. Best line ….

Figured I needed to make drive to stadium (Lucas Oil) since we will be playing in this game next year.
Very reminsant of Hep's introduction.

Reactions: 76-1
What I liked hearing was that the JMU bowl appearance will be basically that, an appearance. He said that it'll be 90/10 IU and that he really won't be involved in game prep.

I also liked hearing that he apparently embraces the modern realities of College Football. He stated pretty matter of factly that we'll kill it in the portal.
That was great to hear as well. I also liked the Saban 12 month calendar quote.

I want to play for him. Great interview. Best line ….

Figured I needed to make drive to stadium (Lucas Oil) since we will be playing in this game next year.
Love the positively but I wonder if he's fully aware of IU's football history. I'm sure the BTN crew got a chuckle from that.

Love the positively but I wonder if he's fully aware of IU's football history. I'm sure the BTN crew got a chuckle from that.

Who cares about the history? It's just that: history, in the past. The best thing CKW did was develop a chip on his shoulder whenever anyone mentioned the past. Look forward, move forward!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT