ADVERTISEMENT

Cant really envision another win with the way things are currently

What a roller coaster of a year. With the season pretty much over, I hope Woodson throws the 5 clowns off the team. Get rid of this dead beat mentality that Miller brought in.

Just said the same thing to my son. They might not win another game.
And what kind of problems does this cause on the team.
I know if I was one of the players, I would be PISSED at the ones that got suspended.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Just said the same thing to my son. They might not win another game.
And what kind of problems does this cause on the team.
I know if I was one of the players, I would be PISSED at the ones that got suspended.
I'd probably get suspended for beating the crap out of at least one of them... morons.

Overreact much? It was a 1 game suspension for 5 players. Like Coach Knight said, there's no better motivator than sitting on the bench.

Four more wins are still possible. Rutgers, Maryland are probably close to baked at home. Minnesota is not a big reach to get on the road. They would have to steal one of the remaining games. I pick Wisconsin to fill the NW void.

Funny how TJD is a so-called All-American and has never even made the NCAA tourny! Whelp, atleast the womens team is kicking ass! id rather watch them the rest of the season and not another mens game!

Reactions: Hoosierific
I think they win one more game Maryland or Rutgers, but not both. NIT bound in my opinion and rightfully so. No heart or desire on this team. Couldn't care less what they do the rest of the season. Purdue fans are right unfortunately IU does suck.

I think they win one more game Maryland or Rutgers, but not both. NIT bound in my opinion and rightfully so. No heart or desire on this team. Couldn't care less what they do the rest of the season. Purdue fans are right unfortunately IU does suck.

One win is the high water mark. Bye, Bye NCAA.

NEVER say a PU fan is right!!

What a roller coaster of a year. With the season pretty much over, I hope Woodson throws the 5 clowns off the team. Get rid of this dead beat mentality that Miller brought in.
I'm definitely not defending our former coach, but... you do realize that three of the five suspensions were players that Woody brought in?

Reactions: kkott
Funny how TJD is a so-called All-American and has never even made the NCAA tourny! Whelp, atleast the womens team is kicking ass! id rather watch them the rest of the season and not another mens game!
I like TJD a lot but he honestly needs another year to develop some better mid and short range shooting. He'll get drafted I'm sure as a developmental player but I can't see him being successful in the NBA with what he currently has. I can see Race having a better NBA career after another NCAA year with the way he's developing.

You don't even know what the "heinous infraction" was so I think you shouldn't be so hasty to want them to lose their scholarships. I'm sure you're like me and never committed any transgressions as a student at IU.
This isn't the end of the world. They will grow from this

When your fanbase (and team) acts like they just won the National Championship because one guy had a career night in mid January,bad things tend to follow.
Act like you’ve been there before even if you haven’t.
The chants of ‘we’re back’ were just a bit premature.

You don't even know what the "heinous infraction" was so I think you shouldn't be so hasty to want them to lose their scholarships. I'm sure you're like me and never committed any transgressions as a student at IU.
This isn't the end of the world. They will grow from this
Agree with what you said that we don't know what they did, so we also don't know if they will grow from this... hope they do.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Agree with what you said that we don't know what they did, so we also don't know if they will grow from this... hope they do.
I think if it were truly serious, Woody would have let them go.
I believe he has cover and it was his mission to actually build a program for the long term.
He would get a pass on the repercussions of losing the remainder of the games this season.

We may get a win or two but 10 wins seems very unlikely at this point and that wa the minimum for the NCAA. I do think anyone even the biggest sunshine pumpers expect us to go into the izzone and win this weekend.

We may get a win or two but 10 wins seems very unlikely at this point and that wa the minimum for the NCAA. I do think anyone even the biggest sunshine pumpers expect us to go into the izzone and win this weekend.
the biggest threat to our tourney hopes now is that we are in serious danger of finishing sub .500 in the conference. Sub .500 most likely is a sure NIT ticket when you combine it with our soft OOC record and lack of Q1 wins.

I'm not jumping off the cliff yet. It will be very interesting to see how the team responds. It could be a rallying cry or it could be a dividing cancer, aka, Devonte Green.

Reactions: Beorik
I'm not jumping off the cliff yet. It will be very interesting to see how the team responds. It could be a rallying cry or it could be a dividing cancer, aka, Devonte Green.

I like how you are thinking and I might not have jumped yet but I am on the edge and leaning so far that it won't take much to push me over!

Reactions: bailey777
Well if we get destoyed in the Izzone are you jumping off the cliff? I mean those claiming last night was not a must win should probably start reversing course now and realize the izzone is almost a must win now. I mean Northwestern was awful last night if we had played say illinois we would of lost by 40.

Didnt Woodson bring in three of these guys?

Well we are going to have to do the almost impossiple and win n East Lansing or this thing will go south and go south fast. A twenty five point loss is more likely than a win so we shall see. I mean we got destroyed by Illinois and last night lets be honest Northwestern was awful they keep us in the game by missing tons of shots. But we could not score so even when we were down by 5 it felt like 25. If it was illinois we would have lost by 40.

giphy.gif

The suspended Failed Five that caused this loss may need to have their scholarships re-evaluated.

Reactions: bailey777
The suspended Failed Five that caused this loss may need to have their scholarships re-evaluated.
If Durr is back next year I would be incredibly disappointed in Woodson. Honestly I do not every really want to see Durr or Stewart back on the court this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.IU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT