ADVERTISEMENT

Can't find the thread to apologize to

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
A week or so ago somebody who, with the benefit of hindsight had some inside information, asked a question to the board as to what would they think about another High School coach. I didn't grasp the gist of the question and thought it was another shot at CTA and made a wise-ass remark. I've been on this board since it was Bruce Strom's board and I always try to be civil to everyone and to avoid getting into any name-calling or responding to any trolling. So to the original poster please accept my apology. Obviously you had some good inside information. Keep up the good work!

A week or so ago somebody who, with the benefit of hindsight had some inside information, asked a question to the board as to what would they think about another High School coach. I didn't grasp the gist of the question and thought it was another shot at CTA and made a wise-ass remark. I've been on this board since it was Bruce Strom's board and I always try to be civil to everyone and to avoid getting into any name-calling or responding to any trolling. So to the original poster please accept my apology. Obviously you had some good inside information. Keep up the good work!

You are a very good member that can apologize and be civil so it is good to have you here.

This is all in good fun. The problem is there are so many detractors that hate IU in the good times and bad that it can take away some of the joyful moments we have with the program. We have no choice but to be unneccessarily defensive at times so it happens. You're an OG!

Pretty sure you’re thinking of a thread titled something like “What would you say to ...” by Baller23boogie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT