ADVERTISEMENT

Cancellation

JIMSHAM

Sophomore
Oct 22, 2007
Foley Alabama
Can someone please post the directions for cancelling your paid subscription? Been with this site for many years but have lost patience with the lack of content and inability to retain staff. Basketball coverage OK but the football coverage, particularly recruiting, is terrible. Like many I have seen before, I have meandered through the Customer Service pages and gotten no results. I have seen postings on here before with step by step directions and would appreciate seeing them again.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Can someone please post the directions for cancelling your paid subscription? Been with this site for many years but have lost patience with the lack of content and inability to retain staff. Basketball coverage OK but the football coverage, particularly recruiting, is terrible. Like many I have seen before, I have meandered through the Customer Service pages and gotten no results. I have seen postings on here before with step by step directions and would appreciate seeing them again.
cancel your credit card or method of payment

I just cancelled mine and it was relatively painless.

Go to your Your Account --->preferences--->password & security--->Subscriptions---->follow clicks to cancel.

Easy....

Just dont pay your bill. Theyll cancel for you.

There's no escape. Resistance is futile.

so why does it say "Gold Member" under your username?
I canceled mine a few months ago. Go to contact us and follow the instructions. They make you jump through a bunch of hoops. But they took care of it for me. I texted back and forth with someone but finally got it resolved.

Last edited:
Easy....

Just dont pay your bill. Theyll cancel for you.
If its a recurring charge that won't work. Go to contact us. its a pain but they'll take care of it. you certainly don't want to cancel your credit card or bank card. That's a huge hassle.

If its a recurring charge that won't work. Go to contact us. its a pain but they'll take care of it. you certainly don't want to cancel your credit card or bank card. That's a huge hassle.
Or try and change it.....I've been trying for over a week. Wont let me change/edit. Said it was ny bank---But its the SAME BANK---just a different card number. Beyond frustrating. I cant even pay through PayPal..

I canceled mine a few months ago. Go to contact us and follow the instructions. They make you jump through a bunch of hoops. But they took care of it for me. I texted back and forth with someone but finally got it resolved.
Been there a bunch of times and got nothing accomplished. White flag is in the air--put a hold on the credit card for payments to the site. I assume they will figure it out when they next bill me. Thanks for the tips.

Less football coverage is doing a.favor.to the IU fan

Yes, between Saturday Tradition, Crimson Quarry, 247, and Indiana Newspapers … I’ve seen little that wasn’t available elsewhere for free. I never found ESPN+ all that compelling either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT