ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all agree

Pitt is 4-0 and Nardizzi is probably pretty safe. He had a bad season last year but 3 of the last 4 have been stellar for Narduzzi with one being an 11 win season.
And while WVU’s only 2-2 currently, they’re coming off a 9-4 season in 2023, so I’d assume that Neal Brown is safe, at least for now.

I guess the Arky job might open up, but Cig doesn’t strike me as an SEC sort of guy. More of a northeastern-midwestern kinda guy.

Man, I’m just worried about not having a letdown against NW - all I know is that this is fun…..

If the winning continues (which I think it will) and CCC is able to establish IU as a football power, he will assure himself of becoming legendary and probably HOF worthy... Think about it, turning around a football program with such a poor history like IU's will be recognized as monumental.... Sure, he could go to an established power and have success, like so many other coaches, but his legacy won't be viewed in the same light as it will be if he does an about-face with IU and keeps it that way for 5+-10 years.

I believe he realizes that too, and to him he'd love to be seen in the same way as his dad.... being named to the HOF... That's why I think he'd prefer to stay at IU.... Like he said, he wants this to be his last stop.
It be great to see CCC do what K-states Snyder did for K-state.

Reactions: jsenleo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT