ADVERTISEMENT

Can anyone explain Greenland to me?

I have been staying away from the forum for a bit because this place is a circle jerk of stupidity. This thread is no different.

I would suggest you and your dismissive, short sighted friends in this thread do a little research into how important the arctic circle is becoming to our adversaries (namely China and Russia), the strategic importance of Greenland to the defense of the North American continent, and the massive amount of rare earth metals and natural resources that are important to our economy that sit under the "useless" island (some of which our main economic and strategic competitor sits on and has been gobbling up over the past few decades).

I do not agree with the hissy fit that Trump is throwing w.r.t. not traveling to Denmark, but buying Greenland and having strategic control of it is far from a stupid idea.

Xcept one of the most xenophobic POTUS ever is proposing to add another landmass and it's indigenous occupants to the list of US territorial acquisitions. Look at the way Trump and some of his most ardent supporters have treated Puerto Rico,an island comprised of US CITIZENS devastated by a Hurricane.

Is that the fate we wish on innocent Greenlanders? Being harassed by toothless old men in MAGA hats and told to "go back where you came from" because they dared to wear a shirt that proudly displays a Greenland flag? Or being scolded for daring to speak Greenlandic while eating a Big Mac in Mississippi? Trump is not just an isolated moron- he inspires others to sink to his depth.

He is batshit crazy!!

It's fine if he insults other leaders on a regular basis -- but if they say its an absurd idea (like Mexico paying for the wall or buying Greenland) its an insult to America!!

And this is with a country that went to war in Afganistan after America was attacked.

Are people still that stupid or so easily manipulated for buying his crap?

So he reacts like how any man-child would...

Last edited:
What’s sad is many of his supporters believe it’s a legitimately good idea because orange thumb said it.

Btw, remember that Epstein thing covered up by the Trump admin? And those mass shootings? That’s why we’re talking about Greenland now.

Speaking of thumbs...

ECXzFuBXkAc0Dbf

Reactions: RBB89 and meridian
The world laughs... at Donald and now I am assuming at America.

I bet they will roll out the plushest red carpet available, 275 guns salute and an Obama statute for BOH's visit now.

In the past, foreign leaders would respect or have a certain level of reverence towards a POTUS because of who he represented -- the most powerful military, economically nation in the world.

Trump has so diminished the country's global standing now, even minor political figures are now taking potshots at Trump and as he would put it, at the country. This would have been suicidal, domestically at one stage.

This is where we are at. It will take a couple of decades to repair this damage.

The ''maybe so but you voted in Trump as your president'' rejoinder being used in almost every discussions going forward now. The nuclear bomb of all counter-arguments.

Last edited:
Trump insults G7 leaders in advance because it forces them to supplicate to Donald the Great. I don't mean that sarcastically. That's actually how his mind operates. In addition to other things, he's the ultimate American Exceptionalist.
He has a mind? News to me!
Or, did you mean MOUTH? ;)

Reactions: iuwclurker
This was I believe the third attempt by the US to acquire Greenland. But the first to play out like an episode of The honeymooners.

Reactions: Courtsensethree
As I had said earlier, foreign governments are starting to push back or just ignore American leaders now. There is only so much crap or patience people can have or put up with.

If small countries are starting to feel emboldened, imagine what the more powerful countries are thinking. Or maybe the women leaders around the world have just had enough of the Administration's disrespectful, infantile behaviour.

Reactions: UncleMark
He is such a joker...

Trump joked about trading Puerto Rico for Greenland, report says
Claim emerges as US officials scramble to smooth over diplomatic row with Denmark

Donald Trump joked about trading Puerto Rico for Greenland during a year-long private discussion about purchasing the Danish territory, a report has claimed.

It comes amid an international row over the president’s handling of Denmark’s opposition to the deal, during which he has lashed out wildly at the Scandinavian nation despite previously saying it was “not number one on the burner”.

The US president risked major diplomatic fallout this week when he cancelled his planned state visit over Copenhagen’s refusal to countenance the sale, calling prime minister Mette Frederiksen “nasty” and snubbing Queen Margrethe II.

Most bizarre?
I doubt it. For instance, his looks!
th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

th

Are those his "game" faces? Sick! The day can't arrive soon enough for his removal from office. Upon that glorious day for this country and embarrassing day of shame for Trump, I would like to wish that he would just disappear from society like a wind blown dried up cat fur ball never to be seen or heard from again. It's a pleasant thought, but separating narcissism from hogging the spotlight is an impossible feat. He'll just continue to antagonize and criticize the current president, Obama, Hillary and everyone who he holds responsible for his failures. Yeah, it was a nice serene thought for a minute. :(

Reactions: Bill4411
Are those his "game" faces? Sick! The day can't arrive soon enough for his removal from office. Upon that glorious day for this country and embarrassing day of shame for Trump, I would like to wish that he would just disappear from society like a wind blown dried up cat fur ball never to be seen or heard from again. It's a pleasant thought, but separating narcissism from hogging the spotlight is an impossible feat. He'll just continue to antagonize and criticize the current president, Obama, Hillary and everyone who he holds responsible for his failures. Yeah, it was a nice serene thought for a minute. :(
I said it before and I'll say it again: "I hope he lives to 200 and spends the last 120 in prison".

Denmark offers to buy America from Russia
shutterstock_1047918139.0.jpg

Russian Premier Vladimir Putin who bought the US with a Betamax videotape of two prostitutes urinating on a dementia patient told The Rochdale Herald.

“It’s a pretty good deal and we’re open to discussing it with Denmark. Russia bought North America for the price of two hookers and a large bottle of Evian Water so anything over 75 rubles is a good return on our investment.”

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT