ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t make this up.

Archie just said Rutgers is as good as Iowa. This dude is a joke.

well, if you watched Rutgers six weeks ago, a lot of people would have agreed. The two teams are very different and I do think Iowa is a much better match up for IU.

Rutgers is far more physical and athletic than Iowa. And, I do think Iowa will lose early in the tournament if they have a matchup against a athletic/physical team that can extend pressure on the defensive side.

Good coaches coach teams up. Good coaches prepare teams to face the opponent with counters to that team's strengths. Teams coached by good coaches get better as the year progresses. Is Archie a good coach?

We’re not good
Well if you are including ME in "we're" than I disagree. For 71, I may not be great but I certainly am good . . . lol

I still feel IU is good but IU is not "very good". IU has a very small margin that separates "good" and "bad" and that margin magnifies IU's inconsistency.

Well if you are including ME in "we're" than I disagree. For 71, I may not be great but I certainly am good . . . lol

I still feel IU is good but IU is not "very good". IU has a very small margin that separates "good" and "bad" and that margin magnifies IU's inconsistency.
What does 71 feel like?

Good coaches coach teams up. Good coaches prepare teams to face the opponent with counters to that team's strengths. Teams coached by good coaches get better as the year progresses. Is Archie a good coach?
Just like the team he coaches, he has been inconsistent.

Reactions: JIMSHAM
Good? Yes we are good... but we’re not really good. If we play 20 games in conference we’re still ending up around 13-7 in the hardest conference in the nation. That’s good.
No that’s average. And we are not going to be 13-7

Archie just said Rutgers is as good as Iowa. This dude is a joke.
According to "Clueless Archie", everyone in the BIG is a Top Ten Team and are as good as anybody in the Country. Gotta have some excuse for his limitations as a Coach. Maybe we should look at some of the Indiana Hight School coaches because a lot of them would be an upgrade!

Good? Yes we are good... but we’re not really good. If we play 20 games in conference we’re still ending up around 13-7 in the hardest conference in the nation. That’s good.
In what world are you living in? We just played the easiest part of the BIG10 schedule and we're already under .500, what do you think is going to happen once the schedule gets even tougher?

Rutgers has a bunch of guys that can create their own shots..
You know how hard it is to make that fade away Harper Jr did twice today..
That's a pro shot...

You’re right. Probably 8 losses is more likely after looking at the schedule again.

Covid going to limit games to about 18 so let’s go 10-8 for the year. That’s a lock for the NCAA.
Dreaming. I’d love to be wearing your rose colored glasses. Sometimes it’s hard living in the real world

13-7 ???

We would lose less games in a longer season?

Doesn’t seem like that lines up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT