ADVERTISEMENT

Underdogs today vs Penn state.

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
What a joke. Hoping X shines in this years tourney like he did in 22’. Take out Baldwin, we win by double digits. Make an opening round statement Hoosiers, live or die time.

What a joke. Hoping X shines in this years tourney like he did in 22’. Take out Baldwin, we win by double digits. Make an opening round statement Hoosiers, live or die time.
yeah it sucks...but we're 0-2 vs them with avg scoring margin over -10pts/game...and without one of our starters. PLUS...it's the B1G tourney. I wouldn't bet five $$ of even money on this game.

They have beat us twice, makes sense to be the dog

My Prediction.... NOT GOOD.

1. PSU has our Number
2. We NEVER play well in B1G Tourneys.
3. Trey will most likely not be playing tonight. (DUH... from what is speculated)
4. X will try to over compensate for Trey being out,
which usually leads to X's turnovers and playing stupid basketball.

OK IU Players.... make a Liar out of me!!!! Prove me wrong tonight... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Patch him up! Are you out of your mind?
LOL. That scene has always cracked me up. To this day, sometimes when people I know ask me to do something I’ll say, “I can’t do it” like I’m overwhelmed, just to see if I can get them to flip out.

In this case, I kind of like Cupps starting, with X as an early sub. Don’t want to see him get too hyped up and get early fouls. If he keeps his head (I know - big if), he can keep Baldwin out of lane where he does his damage.

Some bad indications for our NCAA championship chances. No team out of kenpom’s top 25 and in about the top 40 for each of offensive rating, defensive rating and strength of schedule have ever won the championship. Cold water.

It's amazing to me that people have been bashing Galloway all season and now that there is a possibility that he can't play due to injury everyone is "woe is me" we are doomed. ?
I think when push comes to shove most realise that Galloway is the heart and soul of this team and usually makes a key assist or floater in the lane when needed. His energy on the court is needed.

It's at IU -1.5 now. Most of money on IU. I don't like the line. I bet the under on points, the under on ace Baldwin assists at 7.5, and IU to be the first to 5 and 10 points.

They took all the OU on IU players stats off the board, so they don't know who is playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT