ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t anybody here play this game?

CO. Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2001
So said Casey Stengel manager of the ‘62 Mets, one of the worst teams ever.

Wars rage in Ukraine and Gaza. But there is another war a Naval Battle in the Red Sea. This is draining Naval resources. According to one source, the Navy shot in a day all the Tomahawks we bought in a year. The targets are rag tag Yemeni terrorists who don’t have two nickels to rub together, but they are funded by Iran.

Iran is kicking our butt in the Red Sea, in Gaza, In Northern Israel with Hezbollah, and is supplying weapons to Russia in Ukraine.

What is our hapless president doing about Iran? Releasing billions in withheld sanction money for nothing in return. Nothing else.

Biden has not only helped Iran make a train-wreck of the entire Middle East, he is stuck in another Iranian war of attrition in the Red Sea and he gets a pass from media and congress. I don’t get it!

Oh, did you hear about the Gaza pier that costs millions for nothing all to collect a few votes in Michigan?

@Aloha Hoosier, The U.S. navy is taking it in the shorts with these blunders. This is not sustainable.

Biden is the ‘62 Mets of presidents.

Last edited:

Wars rage in Ukraine and Gaza. But there is another war a Navel Battle in the Red Sea. This is draining Navel resources. According to one source, the Navy shot in a day all the Tomahawks we bought in a year. The targets are rag tag Yemeni terrorists who don’t have two nickels to rub together, but they funded by Iran.

Iran is kicking our butt in the Red Sea, in Gaza, In Northern Israel with Hezbollah, and is supplying weapons to Russia in Ukraine.

What is our hapless president doing about Iran? Releasing billions in withheld sanction money for nothing in return. Nothing else.

Biden has not only helped Iran make a train-wreck of the entire Middle East, he is stuck in another Iranian war of attrition in the Red Sea and he gets a pass from media and congress. I don’t get it!

Oh, did you hear about the Gaza pier that costs millions for nothing all to collect a few votes in Michigan?

@Aloha Hoosier, The U.S. navy is taking it in the shorts with these blunders. This is not sustainable.

Sounds like a MIC dream come true. $$$$$

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta

Wars rage in Ukraine and Gaza. But there is another war a Navel Battle in the Red Sea. This is draining Navel resources. According to one source, the Navy shot in a day all the Tomahawks we bought in a year. The targets are rag tag Yemeni terrorists who don’t have two nickels to rub together, but they funded by Iran.

Naval.

pillsbury-poke.gif

Wars rage in Ukraine and Gaza. But there is another war a Naval Battle in the Red Sea. This is draining Naval resources. According to one source, the Navy shot in a day all the Tomahawks we bought in a year. The targets are rag tag Yemeni terrorists who don’t have two nickels to rub together, but they are funded by Iran.

If Trump can somehow keep it reigned in & really focus on policy & results of the Biden administration, he’ll slaughter him in the debates. He has so many abject failures to point to, while I’m sure the focus of Joe will be to shout about nonsense existential threats to democracy & that Trump “isn’t worthy” of being President. As we see here, there are a lot of folks that would rather see a declining America for the next four years just so they can say that at least Trump isn’t in office. It’s a real head scratcher.

Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66
If Trump can somehow keep it reigned in & really focus on policy & results of the Biden administration, he’ll slaughter him in the debates. He has so many abject failures to point to, while I’m sure the focus of Joe will be to shout about nonsense existential threats to democracy & that Trump “isn’t worthy” of being President. As we see here, there are a lot of folks that would rather see a declining America for the next four years just so they can say that at least Trump isn’t in office. It’s a real head scratcher.

I agree in principle but no way Trump keeps his cool. He’ll go off the rails in debate and what should be a November slaughter will be another barn burner election

You cited a story from the website of the Yemen rebels........Don't have time to go over everything at the moment (but I will later), but it is an awful lot of fear mongering that simply doesn't have a lot of basis in fact.

Reactions: UncleMark
All in all, I’d rather send money than boots.

Eventually, in some place, boots will be “required” - but that is a tough call based on facts I don’t even see.

I guess today, I still revert back to “where can we sell democracy” and “how are our weapons faring in the hands of our allies”? And “keep the economy strong so we can afford the fight.”

And drones/snipers in Iran and wherever ISIS hides seems like a good investment. Stealth - not Bay of Pigs.

Reactions: IUINSB
You cited a story from the website of the Yemen rebels........Don't have time to go over everything at the moment (but I will later), but it is an awful lot of fear mongering that simply doesn't have a lot of basis in fact.
Oops

There are other web sites. We are in an unsustainable position in the Red Sea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT