ADVERTISEMENT

Calling all "robosexuals"

Well, since it's petty, I endorse this plan of action.

Carry on, but we'll need more relevant and timely reporting.
I haven’t encountered him yet. You know when things happen and you weren’t prepared and wished you would have said such and such. Well that ain’t happening here. My words are prepared and they are EPIC

• Love
Reactions: larsIU
I haven’t encountered him yet. You know when things happen and you weren’t prepared and wished you would have said such and such. Well that ain’t happening here. My words are prepared and they are EPIC

It better start with "I AM STRONG"!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

An excerpt:

VR could also offer near-infinite variety. Your VR lover could present as a middle-aged Danish woman one day and as a young Tongan man the next. More than that, they could potentially take on any expression of gender, anatomy and personality you might imagine. That includes defying the usual laws of physical anatomy. Why be constrained to two arms, or only one penis or one vulva?

I evoke such possibilities not just because they are titillating: the creation of interactive, responsive, shape-shifting characters, able to both appear in a sexual scene and to have ongoing relationship-like interactions with users, could present unprecedented opportunities for sexual and romantic self-discovery. People whose circumstances prevent them from discovering or expressing their gender or sexuality could, in VR, have chances to experiment and learn about themselves in relative safety. These users are people for whom ‘better than nothing’ really matters.

VR sex could potentially even rewrite what we think we know about human preferences, challenging static ideas about gender, sexuality and having a ‘type’. Understanding of our gendered, sexual selves is currently somewhat constrained by the limited expressions of gender and sexuality that we tend to encounter in other people. VR might enable a golden age of self-discovery, allowing users to grapple with their own complexity and fluidity.
So this would lend itself to the idea that sexuality is chosen rather than innate from birth. It is why these groomers and drag queens are coming after our kids. This technology is very dangerous. You take that and the sex robots and it really could lead to the disintegration of the culture.

😄

Man, we are living life in different places, but experiencing similar things.

I got glasses last year as well. When I put them on, I had no idea I was as blind as I was. I guess I thought the world was just naturally blurry.
Very funny episode of Raising Hope where Virginia gets glasses and she hates what she looks like, how dirty the house is. I think at the end she decided to just not wear them and be happy.

But with his luck, those cougs would get attached and he's to weak to run and turn them away.

Robots don't have that problem.... yet.
380d914b5641133072c3037164678021.jpg

And I still like her. But boy they have a kid and my pecker just retreats into my body. I don’t like those physical changes.

We should have a relationships thread. And soccer. F all this politics bs. Who cares.

I will say this much. No contact absolutely works IF you do your work to come back UNRECOGNIZABLE. Big shout out to Coach Blac whose advice was spot on per usual. And of course the manofwarr.

I’ve got a lot to think about.
She wants to have a baby.

So this would lend itself to the idea that sexuality is chosen rather than innate from birth. It is why these groomers and drag queens are coming after our kids. This technology is very dangerous. You take that and the sex robots and it really could lead to the disintegration of the culture.
Groomers and drag queens are not coming after our kids. Stop with the ridiculousness. Well, groomers maybe, but it’s much more likely to be a priest than a drag queen.

Groomers and drag queens are not coming after our kids. Stop with the ridiculousness. Well, groomers maybe, but it’s much more likely to be a priest than a drag queen.
Sure they are. Why would anybody think your kids enjoy drag queens? They would rather see a magician doing card tricks or a clown acting silly making animals out of balloons. You know damn well drag shows are to make adults (probably moms) feel progressive as they drive around in their EV’s.

Question for you. Why is it forbidden for a white dude to wear black face make up and entertain as a black musician, but it’s okay for a white dude to wear feminine makeup, high heels and falsies and entertain as a woman?

Last edited:
Question for you. Why is it forbidden for a white dude to wear black face make up and entertain as a black musician, but it’s okay for a white dude to wear feminine makeup, high heels and falsies and entertain as a woman?
Because a large percentage of black people and LGBQT people vote for a certain political party and the goal isn’t being logical or consistent. The goal is getting enough votes to maintain power and access to capital.

Because a large percentage of black people and LGBQT people vote for a certain political party and the goal isn’t being logical or consistent. The goal is getting enough votes to maintain power and access to capital.
Probably correct. There is no logic to woke politics.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Sure they are. Why would anybody think your kids enjoy drag queens? They would rather see a magician doing card tricks or a clown acting silly making animals out of balloons. You know damn well drag shows are to make adults (probably moms) feel progressive as they drive around in their EV’s.

So you’ve never been to a drag show? They are entertaining as hell. That’s why kids would enjoy them. Want to trust parents to dictate school curriculum, but not enough to decide whether to take their kids to a drag show? Typical hypocrisy. And I think of you dig really deep, you can answer your own ridiculous question.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
I think you are begging the question.

Why aren’t drag shows viewed as mocking women? we also see white people dressing up as Mexicans as mocking Mexicans.
Because that's not the intent of the performers and I don't think the history of drag shows demonstrates a past intent to do so, unlike with blackface, if you'd just read the link.

You might as well ask "why is the word ni**er offensive?" Same reason for blackface.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Lol. Yes indeed. Drag shows are all about getting votes. Well actually they are starting to be for the Republicans painting them as the devil’s work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT