ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Furst's first game of the year. Link.

looks like the place was PACKED!
FW North Side has NO following.
80% of the fans were from visiting Blackhawk.
The FW North Pep band is much better than their basketball team after the fallout btween head coach Shabazz and Asst. Coach Keion Brooks Sr.left the program in shambles.
2A Blackhawk beat 4A FW North by almost 50.

That kid is special. He is going to be very very good.

I would love for IU to land him. He will have his pick nationally though. I would expect MSU to go after him and Duke and or UNC.

He's now added to my list of "must get" in the recent past:

Dawson Garcia
Trayce Jackson-Davis
Paul Scruggs
Trevon Blueitt
Gary Harris
Cody Zeller
Devin Ebanks

Not the best success rate but we will see how it goes.

Don’t think IU’s recruiting him anymore, Archie likes Kaufman better. Personally I do too.

Purdue fans are trying to say that Kaufman and Furst are PU locks. Is there a more delusional fanbase in America?
They may not go to IU, but I have a better chance of dating Kendall Jenner than them ending up at Purdue.

They may not go to IU, but I have a better chance of dating Kendall Jenner than them ending up at Purdue.

Agreed. Purdue always thinks they’ll land all these 5 star studs from Indiana and then they end up with some 3 star from Illinois. To their credit though, they’ve been able to find diamonds in the rough.

Reactions: destewart and kkott
That kid is special. He is going to be very very good.

I would love for IU to land him. He will have his pick nationally though. I would expect MSU to go after him and Duke and or UNC.

He's now added to my list of "must get" in the recent past:

Dawson Garcia
Trayce Jackson-Davis
Paul Scruggs
Trevon Blueitt
Gary Harris
Cody Zeller
Devin Ebanks

Not the best success rate but we will see how it goes.

How the heck are Eric Gordon, Yogi Ferrell and Romeo not on your "must-get" list when some of those names are? Guessing you didn't put a lot of thought in to it and typed off the top of your head? Each of those 3 were bigger gets than all but 1 name on our list.

Didn’t IU turn its focus to Kauffman and isn’t on Furst very hard?
I saw Kauffman's Silver Creek team play this morning against Charletown. Someone on here had mentioned Jacoby who is a teammate. That kid's name got mentioned a lot by the announcer. He was high scorer for the game. Kauffman had a nice game, but I was very impressed by Jacoby.

Furst is too good to go to Purdue..imo.
You going to go to a big boy school ? Or you going to languish in West Layfette..
IU will be in the mix..
I guess the Boilers have shot. Just because of location and his parents want to drive to games.

Things can always change but Furst was said to be blown away by his visit to Virginia.

Kaufman also said to like his visit to Xavier.

Both of these guys want to play the 4 in college, so I would be surprised if they attended the same school.

Furst had another good game last night against New Haven with CMP in attendance.

Purdue can get more 7 foot project centers. IU will recruit Caleb Furst.

Things can always change but Furst was said to be blown away by his visit to Virginia.

Both of these guys want to play the 4 in college, so I would be surprised if they attended the same school.

Furst had another good game last night against New Haven with CMP in attendance.
I thought Kaufman looked a lot slimmer than I remember him last yr. He's pretty fast, but was not as impressive as Jacoby his teammate.

You have 10 posts and all are negative about IU. If you’re not an IU fan, why do you post here?
What was so wrong/negative about his post? Fans from any fanbase are allowed to post here, just like other team's boards. (Well, except UK's boards seem to ban IU fans for no reason). Why does that bother you?

Reactions: nitrowars

Garcia loved his visit to iu. They always say that

Reactions: kmathum
What was so wrong/negative about his post? Fans from any fanbase are allowed to post here, just like other team's boards. (Well, except UK's boards seem to ban IU fans for no reason). Why does that bother you?
He has 10 posts and every one is a negative shot at IU. He’s not a new poster, he’s a reincarnated anti-IU troll. I don’t mind valid criticism, but if your sole purpose here is to post negative stuff, most of it stupid, it’s trolling. There are reasons they post under multiple names and/or have to create new ones, they were deservedly banned or others figure out their game so they come back under a different name. We have an unusual number of trolls here that crawl out from under their rocks after a loss. He’s one of them.

He has 10 posts and every one is a negative shot at IU. He’s not a new poster, he’s a reincarnated anti-IU troll. I don’t mind valid criticism, but if your sole purpose here is to post negative stuff, most of it stupid, it’s trolling. There are reasons they post under multiple names and/or have to create new ones, they were deservedly banned or others figure out their game so they come back under a different name. We have an unusual number of trolls here that crawl out from under their rocks after a loss. He’s one of them.

Why do you post here? You know nothing about basketball and only cry about others posting. You have called at least 100 posters not IU fans. I don't care what you are a fan of, your messages suck and do nothing. Go back to High school and cry about the guys being mean to you in class. Such a female dog.

Why do you post here? You know nothing about basketball and only cry about others posting. You have called at least 100 posters not IU fans. I don't care what you are a fan of, your messages suck and do nothing. Go back to High school and cry about the guys being mean to you in class. Such a female dog.
I wonder why you post here. You’re so emotional and irrational, I’d think that you’d be in therapy more often to help you with that problem.

I wonder why you post here. You’re so emotional and irrational, I’d think that you’d be in therapy more often to help you with that problem.

Dude do you ever come up with new stuff? Of course I am emotional over this. I am a fan, or a fanatic. I spend thousands of dollars and countless hours, on this, my favorite hobby. Some even reading your crap unfortunately. Is it bad to be emotional?

Why are you here if you have no feelings for IU? being emotional is suppose to be an insult? When IU beat UK and all the fans rushed the court with more emotion then they probably had all year, did you tell them they need therapy? You suck, be gone, you are the one that is not an IU fan.

What makes you the troll patrol expert? Nitro probably is a Purdue fan but there's nothing he said or can be seen in his history to validate what you are claiming. You take this message board way too serious. Pony up back to the premie side if the freeboard is not suitable for you.

Dude do you ever come up with new stuff? Of course I am emotional over this. I am a fan, or a fanatic. I spend thousands of dollars and countless hours, on this, my favorite hobby. Some even reading your crap unfortunately. Is it bad to be emotional?

Why are you here if you have no feelings for IU? being emotional is suppose to be an insult? When IU beat UK and all the fans rushed the court with more emotion then they probably had all year, did you tell them they need therapy? You suck, be gone, you are the one that is not an IU fan.
I'm not one to panic and cry. I understand that's your bag, but your panic attacks don't make you more of an IU fan than anyone else. Don't mistake my failure to rant and rave like a loon as caring any less about IU sports success. I want IU to win as much as anyone here because I'm an alum (I was attended IU during the Knight years and for one of his three championships) and a fan. I happen to have confidence in Miller to make this team a contender. You might not, but we both want the same thing. We want IU to win. At least I know I do, I question the motives of many of the posters here that revel in every set back.

What makes you the troll patrol expert? Nitro probably is a Purdue fan but there's nothing he said or can be seen in his history to validate what you are claiming. You take this message board way too serious. Pony up back to the premie side if the freeboard is not suitable for you.
Doesn't require any special expertise to be able to recognize a troll.

I was on the premium side for years and stopped when it didn't seem to be much better than the free side. Is it better now?

Purdue fans are trying to say that Kaufman and Furst are PU locks. Is there a more delusional fanbase in America?

Your comments saying Purdue locks is an exaggeration but Purdue is in good position with both.

A national writer for rivals has it as a 2 school race for Kaufman right now between Purdue and Xavier with Purdue in the lead

link to that article - https://n.rivals.com/news/mcdonald-s-nuggets-fouls-trey-kaufman-commits-of-the-week

as far as Furst is concerned, he just visited Purdue for the Virginia game so while idk if they are as strong with him as they are with Kaufman there’s mutual interest there as well.

Reactions: nitrowars
Oh my. We have another internet tough guy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT