ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James To Indiana?

cshartle123

Senior
Apr 8, 2016
He played with Cupps, and Lebron can vet Woodson in the NBA. It would attract a lot of national attention.

He played with Cupps, and Lebron can vet Woodson in the NBA. It would attract a lot of national attention.
He'll play for USC I'm sure. LeBron wants to be at as many of his games as possible. And with younger siblings at home, and Lebron playing for the Lakers, that means USC.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he chose the G League. But I bet LeBron is pushing him to have the college experience.

The only pause I'd have is if USC is gonna be crap next year. I'm kinda suprised UCLA isn't in the mix.

It will be interesting to see how Bronny does in college? I haven't watched him play, is he a high level player or living off the name?

Hes probably like a blackmon level of talent in collegr more or less. Maybe less athletic, but better defender maybe?

It will be interesting to see how Bronny does in college? I haven't watched him play, is he a high level player or living off the name?
He'd help us for sure next year. He's a good outside shooter, and has a good feel for the game. And is a pretty good athlete overall. And I'd be surprised if effort and work ethic would be any sort of issue.

But he'll play for USC, I'm sure. LeBron literally goes to every single one of his games that he can. USC would make that sooo much easier. Especially with his younger siblings still living in SoCal.

LeBron likely loved Cupps because he was a solid point guard, that fed Bronny the ball a lot. At IU, with X coming back, Cupps wouldn't likely even be playing much alongside Bronny.

He'll play for USC I'm sure. LeBron wants to be at as many of his games as possible. And with younger siblings at home, and Lebron playing for the Lakers, that means USC.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he chose the G League. But I bet LeBron is pushing him to have the college experience.

The only pause I'd have is if USC is gonna be crap next year. I'm kinda suprised UCLA isn't in the mix.
UCLA is an Adidas school.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
He'd help us for sure next year. He's a good outside shooter, and has a good feel for the game. And is a pretty good athlete overall. And I'd be surprised if effort and work ethic would be any sort of issue.

But he'll play for USC, I'm sure. LeBron literally goes to every single one of his games that he can. USC would make that sooo much easier. Especially with his younger siblings still living in SoCal.

LeBron likely loved Cupps because he was a solid point guard, that fed Bronny the ball a lot. At IU, with X coming back, Cupps wouldn't likely even be playing much alongside Bronny.
That makes a lot of sense about USC. I always thought Bron would go to Ohio State because Lebron is a huge buckeye fan.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

I'm sure Lebron can take off any game he wants. It's the current fad in the NBA for players these days with all the load management. I wonder what load they are managing?

I had forgotten about having Pat Jr. as well as Doc Rivers' kid ( not the good one) during that stretch. Both living proof that having a father who was a great player doesn't guarantee genetic transfer.
We also have had living proof the same goes for coaching as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT