ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Ferentz is another name to consider

Brian Ferentz has been soft canned. They're going to let him finish the season, but this will be the last one. The announcement is to "provide clarity during this pivotal time in the schedule" according the release.

An odd situation given that he didn’t report to his father (is KF retiring?) . . . IfKF goes next, will they try to get Mike Stoops? Bret?

There is only so much I can comment on, but I'd "speculate" the search for a new HC has been ongoing, not just limited to this most recent situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1
There is only so much I can comment on, but I'd "speculate" the search for a new HC has been ongoing, not just limited to this most recent situation.
Would seem like they’re setting the table for the next big thing. Have heard that they’d be prepared to pay a huge amount to get an existing P5 coach that they love.

lol.. The only reason why he still has a job is due to blatant nepotism!! Now if you said Phil Parker, I’d definitely listen although I think we should go with an offensive minded HC but his credentials are very worthy.
Agree on both nepotism and Phil Parker who consistently has one of the top 10 defenses in the country.

Since we won’t get him, sorry to say, and I hope this doesn’t happen, but Fitz to Iowa MAY be a thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT