ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: THE DREAM TEAM OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT: Administration - Trump, Musk, Kennedy, Gabbard

Zoom. Over your head.
Only dumbasses use the wrong bail.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Just think, with the trajectory that we are on, 20 yrs from now people will look at Adam Crying Kringeinsger as a strong male leader type. Hell the women already love him.
Liz gives him the side eye and he's self enrolls into a 30 day self help rehab, to be a better shemale. Dimocrates are really funny little pussies.

It's not the right approach if we want to continue this unprecedented run of world peace we've had since WW2. You can credit MAD, or free trade, or any number of other things, but one of the linchpins has been America as the leader of the west - both economically and militarily. Take that away, and the entire system collapses.

Trade wars already weaken the system. But pulling back from NATO would destroy it.

Edit: can't believe no one called me out on the bad spelling error.
'unprecedented run of world peace'?

Oh my God.......

There has been nothing but wars throughout the world since WWII. Go visit the VietNam Memorial sometime. If you mean lack of world wars, I get it, but an 'unprecedented run of world peace'?

You have some strange thoughts.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
'unprecedented run of world peace'?

Oh my God.......

There has been nothing but wars throughout the world since WWII. Go visit the VietNam Memorial sometime. If you mean lack of world wars, I get it, but an 'unprecedented run of world peace'?

You have some strange thoughts.
The post-WW2 world has been more peaceful than at any time in history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT