ADVERTISEMENT

Brady suspended for 4 games HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watching OS make a fool of himself is much more fun then locking the thread.

He's a better scientist then everybody else (you saw his credentials) and he's a Pats insider and knows more then anybody else!

I enjoy reading all the articles mocking the Pats and pointing out the Pats fan lunacy mocking the very articles OS posts and then watch OS post them anyway.

There are just as many articles from scientists on the other side of OS's articles. We could all post them, but OS wants Tom Brady's schlong so bad he can't help himself.

I find it all hilarious. Watching an intelligent human become a complete idiot over a sports team is entertainment.

That's because most of the people on here are Colts fans and hate the Patriots.

OS needs to get a grip.
It Isn't Just The Colts, The Pats Are Getting Mocked Here In Pittsburgh Pretty Regularly During The Sports Section Of The Local News Broadcasts. They Have Been Interviewing Former Players (Some Who Had Played For Belecheck Under Krafts Ownership In NE) Who All Are Saying It Was Well Known Among Yhe Players That NE Was Willing To CheataAnd Break Rules To Gain An Advantage.

Reactions: tbizzy
Live Images of OS:

lie7m.jpg

Reactions: hoosierdug
Let's discuss "deflate"

Please, analyze this EXACT text message sent to an overweight McNally:

"Deflate and give somebody that jkt".

The two possibilities are:
1) Loose weight and give somebody else your jacket, cause you''ll be too skinny for it
2) Let air out of the football and give somebody else your jacket.

#2 doesn't make sense to me, even if you don't know that it was in the context of other texts wherein the two guys were talking about McNally's desire to lose weight.

You can even go to deflatethemate.com and get advice for couples who are "fat, sick, and out of shape. But we are finally doing something about it".
Is this a support group for people who compulsively take air out of footballs?

Let's discuss "deflate"

Please, analyze this EXACT text message sent to an overweight McNally:

"Deflate and give somebody that jkt".

The two possibilities are:
1) Loose weight and give somebody else your jacket, cause you''ll be too skinny for it
2) Let air out of the football and give somebody else your jacket.

#2 doesn't make sense to me, even if you don't know that it was in the context of other texts wherein the two guys were talking about McNally's desire to lose weight.

You can even go to deflatethemate.com and get advice for couples who are "fat, sick, and out of shape. But we are finally doing something about it".
Is this a support group for people who compulsively take air out of footballs?
NO ONE CARES. People are just enjoying watching you act like a lunatic.

Keep going OS! This is pure comedy

JENNY F'ING CRAIG?

What does Kirstie Alley's facebook page say??

Also, if could you include any scientific studies by Jenny McCarthy that would be great.

THANKS!

Reactions: tbizzy
No. That's crazy. This
Who cares.

The ruling has been made.

We all hate the Patriots.

Enough already.

Ziz, Goat, why cant you close this thread?
No. That would be foolish. This board is already reeking with idiotic "I found a new beer" threads or "the crappers are stopped up at Laguardia" threads. Outside Shooter is 95-99 % stupidity and entertainment, far above the OTF average. What a fool.

I fully agree. I w
Watching OS make a fool of himself is much more fun then locking the thread.

He's a better scientist then everybody else (you saw his credentials) and he's a Pats insider and knows more then anybody else!

I enjoy reading all the articles mocking the Pats and pointing out the Pats fan lunacy mocking the very articles OS posts and then watch OS post them anyway.

There are just as many articles from scientists on the other side of OS's articles. We could all post them, but OS wants Tom Brady's schlong so bad he can't help himself.

I find it all hilarious. Watching an intelligent human become a complete idiot over a sports team is entertainment.
Yes, I agree. Let him post. I wonder why he picked this board to spew his opinions.

The New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick has announced that free agent Dom Grady will start the first four games of the upcoming season. Belichick commented,"We have a lot of confidence in Dom. I don't think anyone will notice a difference in our play with this new addition".
Jenny Craig has been running a "Deflate Your Weight" challenge

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...64733086935673

What does Jenny Craig have to do with football air pressure?

"deflate" as a synonym for weight loss has a whole boatload of google hits.
I haven't posted much lately on the AOTF, but your posts have pulled me back. This thread will only end when the men in white coats show up at your house with a straight jacket.

What do you think about Goodell being the person hearing Brady's appeal? Sorry. I had to ask.

Alright that's it, snce the boards are basically down and this is all I can get to, I'm just going to enter GIS results for pussy twerking...

Oh wait.... I can't do that...

Okay, mark my words Peegs/yahoo/rivals, once you get your shit together and I check back in, just be ready for a boatload of nips and snatches; Fair warning.

Jenny Craig has been running a "Deflate Your Weight" challenge

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...64733086935673

What does Jenny Craig have to do with football air pressure?

"deflate" as a synonym for weight loss has a whole boatload of google hits.
Was talking with a friend who asked what kind of idiot would believe the deflator bit. I told her that sadly, I knew one. And here it is. You should be embarrassed.

No. That's crazy. This

No. That would be foolish. This board is already reeking with idiotic "I found a new beer" threads or "the crappers are stopped up at Laguardia" threads. Outside Shooter is 95-99 % stupidity and entertainment, far above the OTF average. What a fool.
and who are you?

Was talking with a friend who asked what kind of idiot would believe the deflator bit.

Ask him/her what it could possibly mean in the context of a person advising another person that maybe he ought to deflate so that he can fit into a smaller jacket.

Or maybe you can just interpret that for me. But you won't. It does not fit your agenda.

That the NFL, encountering lower pressure than expected football during a game, would not firstly consider weather effects but would immediately leap to, and widely broadcast, the supposition that cheating had occurred is extremely ignorant and perhaps wantonly malicious.

If the NFL wants a graceful way out of this, they should announce that they realize that they have a rule which inadequately addresses the real-world situation, that they sincerely thank the Colts for bringing it to their attention, that they are sorry for the massive confusion about natural effects that were immediately noted by some but largely ignored, and that they regretted the false leaks attributed to NFL personnel of untrue data that led to massive disruptions for the Patriots during their Super Bowl preparation.

Further, that the rule will be addressed in the off season to clarify the issue of weather-related pressurization and to standardize football handing and certification procedures.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT