ADVERTISEMENT

Brady suspended for 4 games HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

54224692.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is what OS is trying to say.

Did you tell Florio what your qualifications were? Could you remind us all again? That is so awesome....Before your do that, please remove Tommy's nuts from your mouth. It is hard to understand what you are saying when your mouth is full.

NO
So I guess you haven't gotten enough ridicule for all your lies last winter ( they've been found innocent... Will come out soon, etc) You're back for more? Seriously, you have to be brain dead to think those texts and all the other evidence means anything except for the obvious truth the investigation came up with. You're delusional, to say the least.
408.jpg

images

Last edited:
Did you tell Florio what your qualifications were?

absolutely, with a link to my faculty webpage

Before your do that, please remove Tommy's nuts....

He's never been one of my favorite Patriots players at all, but when he's being wrongly attacked, I'll stick up for him.

It is rewarding to see a national news media person suddenly realize, with respect to the science of deflategate, that EMPEROR GOODELL HAS NO CLOTHES!.

So Goodell has not clothes and Tom Brady has deflated balls...that he knows nothing about...that were mysteriously affected by atmospheric pressure more that the other team's balls. Makes perfect sense.

I hope Brady sues the NFL

Reactions: John B Doe
mysteriously affected by atmospheric pressure more that the other team's balls. Makes perfect sense.

Nope. The laws of the universe are the same everywhere.

The 48 degree footballs from both teams were brought into the referee's heated locker room at halftime. All would surely have been down in pressure by about 1.13 psi by temperature alone, because of the ideal gas law. TRY IT YOURSELF. CALCULATE IT YOURSELF. Any footballs that were soaking wet were down by a little more (maybe 0.2 psi, experiments suggest). Why? Footballs that get water-soaked have two properties that affect internal pressure. First, wet leather can expand a little, allowing the rubber bladder inside to expand with it. A larger volume equals lower pressure. A second factor, when a wet & cold football is moved into a warm and less humid room (such as where the halftime measurements were made), water evaporates from the surface of the ball and actually cools it (temporarily) by a process known as evaporative cooling, lowering pressure further. For a time this can compensate for the issue of being in the warmer room, which would start raising pressure after a few minutes.

The Patriots footballs were measured first, while still cold. Result: down an average of 1.01 psi by the gauge that the ref Anderson recalled he used in pregame. Down an average of 1.39 psi by the other gauge. Average: 1.20 psi drop.

A few of the Colts footballs were then measured just as the 13 minute halftime was drawing to a close. There wasn't even time to measure more than four. These Colts footballs had thus been in a heated room for at least 10 minutes and were no longer at 48 degrees. Footballs reach thermal equilibrium in about 25 minutes, per the Wells report. In half that time they would be half-way warmed up. What sort of pressure drop should you see, by science? About half of what you would have seen at 48 degrees 10-12 minutes earlier: 1.13 / 2 = 0.51 psi . What did they measure? 0.56 psi by one gauge, 0.37 psi by the other one, average 0.46 psi.

The Colts footballs measured differently because they were measured last, and had warmed up some. Science even tells you how much!

Thus the pressure readings are what you'd expect them to be, with no footballs having been tampered with.

That explanation has no big words. I hope that you can follow it. An IU degree ought to be worth something, right?

1868e127852d1f7b54b02aadbf910851.jpg

Ha Ha Ha....You're such a douche.

The Colts' balls had 13 minutes to warm up...please. Brady was busted. Get over it.

I hope Brady sues the NFL

Killers, Liars and Cheaters...Things that make Cheatriot's fans proud

136014965_8.jpg

Reactions: John B Doe
lol,

as expected, RIGHT over you head

OverYourHead.PNG

The Wells report tells us that the Colts footballs were measured last, and there was only time to measure four of them.

Did you go to UK?

images

Look at me, everyone. I know how to use bold-faced type to make bullshit look more convincing. I even convinced Mike Florio of my argument, and we all know he's the Great Decider. Never mind the fact that the text messages prove that there was a pattern of secretly deflating balls that Brady was aware of. I have numbers and stuff. Never mind that the Wells Report addresses those numbers using experimentation and theory and concludes that the environment can't explain the deviation. I'm just going to keep posting like I'm the world's foremost expert in atmospheric science in the hopes that at least one person here will be convinced that I am not just talking out of my ass. I'm completely unaware of the fact that this goal of mine is entirely hopeless, and that the people here have long since lost all respect for me on this particular issue. It doesn't even cross my mind that every single other poster on the board knows that if you slap Brady on the ass, the back of my throat gets sore. I'm completely oblivious to how transparent my lunacy is. It's almost miraculous. Go Pats!

I a
If McNally changed the pressure of the footballs, the data suggests that one of two things is true:

a) he took out about 0.26 psi of air on average, thus getting the 1.39 psi average pressure drop predicted by one of the two gauges that might have been used, vs. a 1.13 psi drop as predicted by the ideal gas law. This ignores the effect of water on the footballs, which probably should not be ignored, and could account for all of the "extra" 0.26 psi drop

or

b) he put in about 0.12 psi of air on average, thus getting the 1.01 psi average pressure drop predicted by one of the two gauges that might have been used, vs. a 1.13 psi drop as predicted by the ideal gas law.

Yes, the data does not even make it clear whether he took air out, put air in, or neither.

The officials measured the drop in pressure four of the Colts footballs. Using one gauge they measured a drop of 0.37 psi. Using another gauge they measured 0.56 psi. Average of the two gauges: 0.46 psi drop. The drop in pressure of the Colts footballs is thus inconsistent with the valid scientific prediction of the ideal gas law that footballs will lose 1.13 psi in pressure, just due to the temperature drop. For some reason, the fact that the Colts footballs apparently did not obey the PHYSICAL LAWS OF OUR UNIVERSE has not, to this point, concerned anyone. It should. But...it is easy to explain!

The officials didn't even have time to test all of the Colts footballs because the 13-minute halftime break was ending. The Colts footballs had thus been in the heated room for at least 10 minutes before they were ever tested. They warmed up, maybe halfway to room temperature, which would explain a measurement of about half of the drop that was expected: 1.13/2 = 0.52 psi, saw 0.37-0.56 psi.

The Colts partly warmed-up footballs were then used as the "control" for the earlier-analyzed Patriots footballs. A ENORMOUS degree of importance, in the Wells report, was placed into the fact that the difference in the drop in pressure of the Colts footballs vs. the drop in pressure of the Patriots footballs was statistically significant. They even had a Princeton professor verify the statistical difference. The difference in the order in which the two groups of footballs were analyzed, as they were of course warming up toward room temperature, could fully account for this statistical significance, however!
I'm not reading "your" science anymore. Your science is stupid.

Nope. The laws of the universe are the same everywhere.

The 48 degree footballs from both teams were brought into the referee's heated locker room at halftime. All would surely have been down in pressure by about 1.13 psi by temperature alone, because of the ideal gas law. TRY IT YOURSELF. CALCULATE IT YOURSELF. Any footballs that were soaking wet were down by a little more (maybe 0.2 psi, experiments suggest). Why? Footballs that get water-soaked have two properties that affect internal pressure. First, wet leather can expand a little, allowing the rubber bladder inside to expand with it. A larger volume equals lower pressure. A second factor, when a wet & cold football is moved into a warm and less humid room (such as where the halftime measurements were made), water evaporates from the surface of the ball and actually cools it (temporarily) by a process known as evaporative cooling, lowering pressure further. For a time this can compensate for the issue of being in the warmer room, which would start raising pressure after a few minutes.

The Patriots footballs were measured first, while still cold. Result: down an average of 1.01 psi by the gauge that the ref Anderson recalled he used in pregame. Down an average of 1.39 psi by the other gauge. Average: 1.20 psi drop.

A few of the Colts footballs were then measured just as the 13 minute halftime was drawing to a close. There wasn't even time to measure more than four. These Colts footballs had thus been in a heated room for at least 10 minutes and were no longer at 48 degrees. Footballs reach thermal equilibrium in about 25 minutes, per the Wells report. In half that time they would be half-way warmed up. What sort of pressure drop should you see, by science? About half of what you would have seen at 48 degrees 10-12 minutes earlier: 1.13 / 2 = 0.51 psi . What did they measure? 0.56 psi by one gauge, 0.37 psi by the other one, average 0.46 psi.

The Colts footballs measured differently because they were measured last, and had warmed up some. Science even tells you how much!

Thus the pressure readings are what you'd expect them to be, with no footballs having been tampered with.

That explanation has no big words. I hope that you can follow it. An IU degree ought to be worth something, right?

1868e127852d1f7b54b02aadbf910851.jpg

You do not disappoint.

You're response has been awesomely hilarious. Please keep it up.

Ok please explain all the texts and all the sudden phone calls to the equipment manager if Brady wasn't discussing deflate gate? Please explain impeding the investigation? You need to read that article again from the Boston Globe " Patriot toadies will no doubt line up to say that the league did not prove anything that will hold up in a court of law. Bend yourself into a pretzel if you must, but Brady and the Patriots are insulting your intelligence if they want you to believe they were not aware of what was happening to the footballs on game day." So you aren't insulted, you actually think you know more than the committee that studied it for months? Seriously.....you need to give it up and take your medicine. He cheated. He got caught. He's going to get suspended. You backed the wrong horse here.

Ok please explain all the texts and all the sudden phone calls to the equipment manager if Brady wasn't discussing deflate gate? Please explain impeding the investigation? You need to read that article again from the Boston Globe " Patriot toadies will no doubt line up to say that the league did not prove anything that will hold up in a court of law. Bend yourself into a pretzel if you must, but Brady and the Patriots are insulting your intelligence if they want you to believe they were not aware of what was happening to the footballs on game day." So you aren't insulted, you actually think you know more than the committee that studied it for months? Seriously.....you need to give it up and take your medicine. He cheated. He got caught. He's going to get suspended. You backed the wrong horse here.
FWIW, "more likely than not" would absolutely hold up in a court of law. Not a criminal trial, mind you, but in civil court, that's generally the burden of proof required.

FWIW, "more likely than not" would absolutely hold up in a court of law. Not a criminal trial, mind you, but in civil court, that's generally the burden of proof required.
I've read 6-8 games a couple of places now. Should know soon, unless they need more time to take OS's report into consideration.

FIXED A FEW THINGS FOR YOU:

Never mind that the Wells Report addresses those numbers using experimentation and first pays lip service to, and then ignores theory, and concludes (provably incorrectly) that the environment can't explain the deviation. I'm just going to keep posting the truth, as I have actually taken high school chemistry, in hopes that at least one person here will be enlightened. I'm completely aware of the fact that this goal of mine is entirely hopeless, as this forum is overrun with retards

don't mind me I just figured this whole thread is so worthless that I can do a signature test on it..

So .. ugh, I'm testing again ..

test test ..

Reactions: HA2740
Ok please explain all the texts and all the sudden phone calls to the equipment manager if Brady wasn't discussing deflate gate?

Gee, CNN world news is leading off with stories about deflated footballs. Before their coverage of ISIS attacks.

You are being personally blamed. Why in the world would you not pick up the phone and try to get to the bottom of what happened?

While it might be what you'd do if you were guilty, it is EXACTLY what you would do if you were innocent.

What you are forgetting is that the Wells report did not rule that Brady "more likely than not" ordered, directed, or requested the deflation of footballs.

The Wells report ruled that IF any wrongdoing occurred (50.1% chance, in their opinion, an opinion that relied in part on provably false data and assumptions) THEN Brady was "more likely than not" GENERALLY AWARE of what happened.

can you honestly not see the difference, or are you being obtuse?

agim508.jpg

What you are forgetting is that the Wells report did not rule that Brady "more likely than not" ordered, directed, or requested the deflation of footballs.

The Wells report ruled that IF any wrongdoing occurred (50.1% chance, in their opinion, an opinion that relied in part on provably false data and assumptions) THEN Brady was "more likely than not" GENERALLY AWARE of what happened.

can you honestly not see the difference, or are you being obtuse?

agim508.jpg
Dear Lord you really are retarded.

Reactions: HoosierPeach
that's what it says? Dammit, I never translated it. I started to one night got confused and gave up.
It said "Hire Brad Stevens"
I added it to my sig because someone on the Premie complained about my Stevens button, and when I blurred out his face with a question mark, someone ELSE complained, because "we all know who that is." I figured you'd be the only one who even had a chance of translating the Cirth.

Edit: technically, not translating, but "transcribing," since it was in English. I wanted to put it in Quenya, but couldn't find a suitable word for "to hire."

That...along with stonewalling any investigation attempts. Failing to cooperate always makes you look innocent.

He answered questions for as long as they wanted him to do so.

It would be ludicrous for an NFL players union executive to hand over his phone to a hired agent of the NFL, who has leaked like a sieve through this whole process.

The guys who did give over their phones had personal discussions with family members published about the wedding plans of one of them, and his efforts to sell his sister's unused season tickets.

This is different than Brett Favre, for example, who was accused of sending dick pictures with his phone. He wouldn't turn over the very item that he used to commit an actual crime.

But... whatever. I know you are intentionally being obtuse.

He answered questions for as long as they wanted him to do so.

It would be ludicrous for an NFL players union executive to hand over his phone to a hired agent of the NFL, who has leaked like a sieve through this whole process.

The guys who did give over their phones had personal discussions with family members published about the wedding plans of one of them, and his efforts to sell his sister's unused season tickets.

This is different than Brett Favre, for example, who was accused of sending dick pictures with his phone. He wouldn't turn over the very item that he used to commit an actual crime.

But... whatever. I know you are intentionally being obtuse.
Actually, Wells offered to let Brady's attorney go through the phone, retain possession of it, and only release to the investigative team those texts dealing directly with ball pressure. In other words, Brady had the option of determining for himself what to share. And he still declined.

Stop lying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT