ADVERTISEMENT

Brady bless Ben Carson...

The man is a retired neurosurgeon and you're saying he is too stupid to be President. You know, an actual brain surgeon. In fact he was head of the brain surgeons at John Hopkins because he's so dumb.

To say he's not politically savvy enough or experienced enough to be President is one thing. To say he isn't smart enough is a pretty ignorant statement on your part.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

Reactions: IUecho87
I'd vote for him over Hilary. Heck I'd vote for Outside Shooter over Hilary
Carson and Trump are just running interference and absorbing the early criticism until the real candidate emerges. Rubio or Cruz will win the nomination. Kasich will be the VP.

Someone had to dig this up from a small college in Michigan 17 years ago. He put a story in Genesis together with the building of the pyramids. You will see further attacks as long as he remains at the top of the polls. In fact, the media is questioning that he tried to attack another kid as a 14 year old.

Carson and Trump are just running interference and absorbing the early criticism until the real candidate emerges. Rubio or Cruz will win the nomination. Kasich will be the VP.

Someone had to dig this up from a small college in Michigan 17 years ago. He put a story in Genesis together with the building of the pyramids. You will see further attacks as long as he remains at the top of the polls. In fact, the media is questioning that he tried to attack another kid as a 14 year old.
Oh I agree with you 100%. No way Carson or Trump will carry the nomination.

I remember that Joseph was "alive" when the Giza pyramids were built. Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUecho87
12193857_947799015295422_3423343763884084559_n.jpg

Hillary is the best politician, as dusto said. I have a soft spot for a soldier like her. Anyone willing to go along with the attacks on other women who slept with (assaulted by?) her husband, is willing to do what needs to be done. She won't engage in the constant identity politics like O, she won't start, or end, any wars. She'll continue to sell out to Wall St. Her 4 years will be like the last 16ish.

Please do not compare Hillary to a soldier.. she is so far from that. I know a lot of great soldiers family men and women Hillary is anything but that.

Please do not compare Hillary to a soldier.. she is so far from that. I know a lot of great soldiers family men and women Hillary is anything but that.
War does not make one great.....

War does not make one great.....

Not sure where I put combat soldiers/veterans in what I said. I know a lot of good soldiers some never went to war some were here on the home front. She is anything but a soldier she is a career politician she is a criminal. I would say most blue collar workers are more American or Soldiers than that twit. I would put her in the same category of a while collar criminal... nothing more than the scum under our feet.

Not sure where I put combat soldiers/veterans in what I said. I know a lot of good soldiers some never went to war some were here on the home front. She is anything but a soldier she is a career politician she is a criminal. I would say most blue collar workers are more American or Soldiers than that twit. I would put her in the same category of a while collar criminal... nothing more than the scum under our feet.

So, she hasn't killed any brown babies, yet?

Maybe not, but it sure makes your name stand out throughout history...At least if you win that is.
The only way to truly win a war is to never fight it. ~ Sun Tzu

Plus, Hemiunu built huge granaries and his name is known. lol.....

Who said coon of the year. I just think he's too stupid to be president.

Are you new to politics?

The professor at Penn called him that. Of course she didn't get in trouble for it. Now if it was someone saying that about Obama he would be fired immediately. It's the double standard in politics. Look at Hank Williams, he didn't even say something remotely as cruel as that and was fired immediately. The left is all for freedom of speach as long as the speech fits their agenda.

The professor at Penn called him that. Of course she didn't get in trouble for it. Now if it was someone saying that about Obama he would be fired immediately. It's the double standard in politics. Look at Hank Williams, he didn't even say something remotely as cruel as that and was fired immediately. The left is all for freedom of speach as long as the speech fits their agenda.
Who's the professor at Penn? Is she a Kardashian? Otherwise she doesnt matter.

Hope you are prepared to be angry and miserable for another 4 years then.

Reactions: MaxCoke
You ever heard of the Dixie Chicks and the "ban" on their music? I guess at least the wing nuts don't even pretend they care about freedom of speech.

Well, that's not exactly what happened now, is it? First of all, she is also Black, which changes context a little. Kind of like who is allowed to say the N word. Second of all, what she tweeted was....." If only there was a coon of the year award..."

NHx1BoB.gif

7I4vP8F.gif

W1ZEe7h.gif
3xnp5fT.gif

Hope you are prepared to be angry and miserable for another 4 years then.
Ungar ... if your depressed get out with nature and kill something. You will feel better. . Stromboli ... if your depressed find Jesus. So if Ungar finds Stromboli it's the apcaolocalpse?

Last edited:
The man is a retired neurosurgeon and you're saying he is too stupid to be President. You know, an actual brain surgeon. In fact he was head of the brain surgeons at John Hopkins because he's so dumb.

To say he's not politically savvy enough or experienced enough to be President is one thing. To say he isn't smart enough is a pretty ignorant statement on your part.
Well, I guess the revelation that he flat out lied about his being accepted to West Point, and that he received a full ride scholarship when in fact West Point doesn't offer scholly's, is not proof enough that he's too stoopid?

Want to walk it back?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT