ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Stevens discusses what IU means to him...

The one thing that made me take notice was when he said, “my dad is still there.” Brad is now 44, so I would assume his dad is getting up in years.

Reactions: hoosier48
Brad is the guy. $40 million/6 years. Take it to the bank.

tenor.gif

This is the most important hiring decision since Knight was fired and Brad's the only coach talked about on here that nobody says, "I think he'd be good here, but/I don't want him because (insert reason here)".

This is the most important hiring decision since Knight was fired and Brad's the only coach talked about on here that nobody says, "I think he'd be good here, but/I don't want him because (insert reason here)".

(I'm a Kentucky or Purdue fan?)

Reactions: larsIU
Ok I listened to the entire clip. I don’t want to buy into this, because doing so only to be let down is something I don’t have the energy for. That said...his statements are curious. This was his chance to say “ I’m flattered , I’m thankful for the warm thoughts from IU nation...but I AINT GOING TO IU !!! Get it thru you’re thick Fn heads and MOVE ON!! “. But ...he doesn’t say anything remotely close. Curious. Not sure what to make of it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT