ADVERTISEMENT

BOWL PROJECTIONS

Kelly_32

All-Big Ten
Dec 12, 2004
Since we are now officially bowl eligible, let’s talk bowl projections. We can update this weekly.

I don’t subscribe to ESPN and they have their bowl projections hidden behind a paywall, so if someone does, please feel free to add those.

AFTER WEEK 6

Two ESPN writers, Bill Connelly and Harry Lyles Jr, have IU as the 8 seed in their playoff brackets. Both have IU hosting Alabama in a first round CFP game.

247 Sports
Cheez-It Citrus Bowl
Orlando
January 31st
Indiana vs Texas A&M

CBS Sports
Pinstripe Bowl
NYC
December 28th
Indiana vs Pittsburgh

College Football Network
Texas Bowl
Houston
December 31st
Indiana vs Tennessee

Last edited:
Reactions: red hornet
Sine we are now officially bowl eligible, let’s talk bowl projections. We can update this weekly.

I don’t subscribe to ESPN and they have their bowl projections hidden behind a paywall, so if someone does, please feel free to add those.

Two ESPN writers, Bill Connelly and Harry Lyles Jr, have IU as the 8 seed in their playoff brackets. Both have IU hosting Alabama in a first round CFP game.

247 Sports
Cheez-It Citrus Bowl
Orlando
January 31st
Indiana vs Texas A&M
Your thread is ridiculous this early into the season. You should be thinking about winning the next game. I am sure CCC would tell you the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Radio Zero
Sine we are now officially bowl eligible, let’s talk bowl projections. We can update this weekly.

247 Sports
Cheez-It Citrus Bowl
Orlando
January 31st
Indiana vs Texas A&M
What, hosting Alabama in Memorial Stadium? That seems crazy.

Since we are now officially bowl eligible, let’s talk bowl projections. We can update this weekly.

AFTER WEEK 6

247 Sports
Cheez-It Citrus Bowl
Orlando
January 31st
Indiana vs Texas A&M

CBS Sports
Pinstripe Bowl
NYC
December 28th
Indiana vs Pittsburgh
IU vs Alabama with DeBoer,Wommack and Sheridan at MS in December, bizarre times indeed.

IU vs Alabama with DeBoer,Wommack and Sheridan at MS in December, bizarre times indeed.

It seems unlikely but I'd Really love it for three reasons:

Means we made the CFP.

It might just turn out to be a Great game.

It would shut down the complaining about our out of conference scheduling pretty much for once and for all...

Connelly has been on the IU CFP train since the day after UCLA.

Very early, I know. Heady stuff for sure. Just mind blowing to see a projection of IU HOSTING Bama!!! What a bizarro world it would be with KD, Womack and Sheridan all on the other side having left not all that long ago.

Like all of us, I want 10-2 or better to see where the chips fall. But, even at 9-3, with a Bucket win, means having beaten at least one big boy.

Connelly has been on the IU CFP train since the day after UCLA.

Very early, I know. Heady stuff for sure. Just mind blowing to see a projection of IU HOSTING Bama!!! What a bizarro world it would be with KD, Womack and Sheridan all on the other side having left not all that long ago.

Like all of us, I want 10-2 or better to see where the chips fall. But, even at 9-3, with a Bucket win, means having beaten at least one big boy.

It would be great fun to play them in a 14° snowy day at the Rock.

I know what you’re doing. You’re trying to make a dead message board interesting.
Awww….Lucy, we’ve just been waiting for the reversible jacket clientele to finally come over here.
Many are too focused right now in how much muscle mass Gabe Cupps has put on or the results of the summer sand pit. Climb aboard.

Where would you all like to go, if you had your choice? I just want warm weather. So not a big fan of hosting Bama!

Maybe the seedlings would work out and we could host the Golden Domers in Bloomington.
How many reversible jacket heads would explode if that happened😂

What article predicts Indiana into the CFP??? Can someone link it, please? Thank you!

It seems unlikely but I'd Really love it for three reasons:

Means we made the CFP.

It might just turn out to be a Great game.

It would shut down the complaining about our out of conference scheduling pretty much for once and for all...
Curious for your take @76-1

I have always felt that some of the bowl season football lacks the crispness of regular season games. Largely influenced by marquee players sitting out...and loads of talent with an eye on (or even in) the portal.

Do you think the playoff system will enhance the quality of post-season play.

Of course, you may not feel that the bowl season lacks the crispness or quality of football.

Again. Like your posts and insights and curious what you think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT