ADVERTISEMENT

Bolton and Pompeo are psychotic

Oh, it's probably going to happen. I can see the Orange Nutter starting a war after Mueller releases his report.
Really? If you feel that way, how about sharing with us how you see that war unfolding? I would like to get myself and my adult children prepared.

Are you still married to an Iranian?

Yes.
Really? If you feel that way, how about sharing with us how you see that war unfolding? I would like to get myself and my adult children prepared.
Reading the tea leaves, it's not an implausibility. Bolton has wanted to bomb/invade Tehran since at least 9/11. (earlier I guess)
Pompeo is obsessed with Iran for religious reasons. These 2 are leading our foreign policy/national security apparatus.

The Iranian guards are itching for a fight as well.

This is literally a powder keg waiting to explode.

Well, if these clowns try to take us to war with Iran, I wish Trump luck putting together a “coalition of the willing” after the way he’s treated our allies. I can’t imagine a single (former) ally signing up for that insanity.

Luckily, I remember Rumsfeld on the eve of the war with Iraq, say that it would take "Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that” for a war with Iraq. If I remember correctly, we were out of Iraq in early ‘04.

Oh, wait! Ummm..

Last edited:
Well, if these clowns try to take us to war with Iran, I wish Trump luck putting together a “coalition of the willing” after the way he’s treated our allies. I can’t imagine a single (former) ally signing up for that insanity.

Luckily, I remember Rumsfeld on the eve of the war with Iraq, that it would take "Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that” for a war with Iraq. If I remember correctly, we were out of Iraq in early ‘04.

Oh, wait! Ummm..

Tom Cotton says 4 days.
https://www.nhpr.org/post/tom-cotto...st-iran-would-only-take-several-days#stream/0

This is how obsessed they are with Iran:
https://www.rferl.org/a/pompeo-says-us-to-hold-iran-focused-summit-in-february/29704025.html

Those will be our partners on the war front. Saudi, Israel, UAE. Pompeo, bolton don't give a shit about our european partners. They don't give a crap about what Russia or NK are up to. They are obsessed with Iran. There is a reason that Pompeo didn't give two hoots about the slaughter of the journalist.

Him and Brian hook are on continuous middle east travel to stir up Iran war crap.

Pompeo literally never makes a trip that doesn't involve Iran. He is one of the worst secretary of states in history. At the CIA, he would be presented intelligence showing that Iran wasn't up to whatever he claimed... his response was always "look deeper". These are very sick people with anti-american agendas, who are willing to sacrifice our young men and boys for their own twisted motives.

When you go on the state department website the amount of Iran crap is unprecedented. Everything posted is completely political and not backed up by facts.

The reality is that Russia and China both pose far more significant threats to US national interest. Iran is a regional player. We are living in bizarre world.

Last edited:
Reactions: sglowrider
Tom Cotton says 4 days.
https://www.nhpr.org/post/tom-cotto...st-iran-would-only-take-several-days#stream/0

This is how obsessed they are with Iran:
https://www.rferl.org/a/pompeo-says-us-to-hold-iran-focused-summit-in-february/29704025.html

Those will be our partners on the war front. Saudi, Israel, UAE. Pompeo, bolton don't give a shit about our european partners. They don't give a crap about what Russia or NK are up to. They are obsessed with Iran. There is a reason that Pompeo didn't give two hoots about the slaughter of the journalist.

Him and Brian hook are on continuous middle east travel to stir up Iran war crap.

Pompeo literally never makes a trip that doesn't involve Iran. He is one of the worst secretary of states in history. At the CIA, he would be presented intelligence showing that Iran wasn't up to whatever he claimed... his response was always "look deeper". These are very sick people with anti-american agendas, who are willing to sacrifice our young men and boys for their own twisted motives.

When you go on the state department website the amount of Iran crap is unprecedented. Everything posted is completely political and not backed up by facts.

The reality is that Russia and China both pose far more significant threats to US national interest. Iran is a regional player. We are living in bizarre world.

Reminds me of Dick Cheaney and Iraq. Same exact scenario.

The fact that Pompeo, Bolton and a bunch of fill ins are leading our divisions of government is frightening. And we’ll probably throw Barr into the mix soon- the guy that pardoned the Iran-Contra offenders before HW left office, then auditioned for the new/old role by drafting an out there memo- unsolicited.

All of these folks are true believers- in some very dangerous things. They have no business being in the roles they are in. They’re completely irrational. Nothing you can show them in terms of proof or solid argument is going to change their mind.

Reminds me of Dick Cheaney and Iraq. Same exact scenario.

The fact that Pompeo, Bolton and a bunch of fill ins are leading our divisions of government is frightening. And we’ll probably throw Barr into the mix soon- the guy that pardoned the Iran-Contra offenders before HW left office, then auditioned for the new/old role by drafting an out there memo- unsolicited.

All of these folks are true believers- in some very dangerous things. They have no business being in the roles they are in. They’re completely irrational. Nothing you can show them in terms of proof or solid argument is going to change their mind.

It works though. Country pulls together regardless of rational.
My stupid cousin's husband still think there were WMD in Iraq to this day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT