ADVERTISEMENT

Boiler---Eastern.......

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
Thought he was a stud that was going to dominate poor little Phinisee next year?

Averaging less than 3 points a game, with a 1-1 A/TO ratio, shooting 37%.........on free throws. Seems like he's got a little work to do.

Well, at least you guys got Campbell.......oops, Steve beat pork chop on that one.......

Reactions: 76-1 and IUgradman
I don't have a clue who that is. Purdue has no depth so no one other than their own fans ever sees their shitty bench.

Well, right now he's the point guard in waiting, assuming Eric Hunter is being looked at as a 2 guard.

At this moment, the Campbell recruiting loss is looking pretty big........Painter may have to find a grad transfer for that spot.

Purdue is done. Haas and Edwards are leaving and Archie will make it hard for Painter to recruit in-state.

Thought he was a stud that was going to dominate poor little Phinisee next year?

Averaging less than 3 points a game, with a 1-1 A/TO ratio, shooting 37%.........on free throws. Seems like he's got a little work to do.

Well, at least you guys got Campbell.......oops, Steve beat pork chop on that one.......

Eastern will be a good player. And I’m not worried about losing Campbell. A lot of baggage there.

Purdue has 2 in-state guys who play right now. He gets guys from all over.

I can play this trash the other school game too. Kind of how if you go to GBI all they talk about is how bad Archie Miller and Tom Allen are. We'll see how well that works out for you guys.

I can play this trash the other school game too. Kind of how if you go to GBI all they talk about is how bad Archie Miller and Tom Allen are. We'll see how well that works out for you guys.

I think Archie is a good coach and that the jury is still out on Allen.

Ronnie is better.
Difference was that post on GBI was about Ronnie.

Here at the Hoosier Forum, you get a posts about specific Purdue players.

Glad to see ya’ll have Purdue on the mind.

Hey Courtsense you will be happy to know I hired an IU grad for Finance Manager last Monday. I did remind her she was now working for a Purdue grad.

Difference was that post on GBI was about Ronnie.

Here at the Hoosier Forum, you get a posts about specific Purdue players.

Glad to see ya’ll have Purdue on the mind.

Hey Courtsense you will be happy to know I hired an IU grad for Finance Manager last Monday. I did remind her she was now working for a Purdue grad.

If true...while given your background is suspect...a rare event indeed. I am sure she will move up quickly.

Glad to see you living on the IU board during the greatest season in your lifetime. Lol.

Oh, and...the Ronnie is better PU mantra was alive and well on IU boards.

Reactions: IUgradman
If true...while given your background is suspect...a rare event indeed. I am sure she will move up quickly.

Glad to see you living on the IU board during the greatest season in your lifetime. Lol.

My background? Not sure I have ever given that out.

No worries just curious when I saw an Eastern thread. But glad ya’ll are paying close attention.

Not defending the Ronnie talk. He just had too much sauce for us.

Reactions: Icefan
My background? Not sure I have ever given that out.

No worries just curious when I saw an Eastern thread. But glad ya’ll are paying close attention.

Not defending the Ronnie talk. He just had too much sauce for us.

Among other things.

Was obviously referring to your track record on this board.

Purdue is done. Haas and Edwards are leaving and Archie will make it hard for Painter to recruit in-state.

Also, I think Mathias is a senior and Thompson too maybe? They are losing alot of pieces from this team and I think will struggle next year.

Just like the Travis Carroll is better than Zeller comments too I’m guessing? A small minority of Purdue fans truly believed Ronnie>Yogi and Carroll>Zeller.

Reactions: Hoogolf
Yes they lose 4 senior starters and really have little depth so next year will be a rebuilding year for them.

It will but it helps that we return a front runner for BTPOY for next year. If we can get solid contributions from either of the redshirt freshmen or any of the true freshmen, Purdue will have a chance to make the tournament.

It will but it helps that we return a front runner for BTPOY for next year. If we can get solid contributions from either of the redshirt freshmen or any of the true freshmen, Purdue will have a chance to make the tournament.
You guys hope that Carsen won't leave for the NBA after this year because without him you will be in big trouble. I remember after Florida won their second straight championship they were set to lose 4 starters with only their point guard Green left. He decided to enter the draft even though he was not ready for the NBA. He left because he did not want to be the only one left and go through a rebuilding year.

You guys hope that Carsen won't leave for the NBA after this year because without him you will be in big trouble. I remember after Florida won their second straight championship they were set to lose 4 starters with only their point guard Green left. He decided to enter the draft even though he was not ready for the NBA. He left because he did not want to be the only one left and go through a rebuilding year.

Obviously I hope a front runner for BTPOY stays. Green also wasn’t the main guy and wasn’t as talented as Carsen. Carsen will still be a stud even after the seniors leave.

Just like the Travis Carroll is better than Zeller comments too I’m guessing? A small minority of Purdue fans truly believed Ronnie>Yogi and Carroll>Zeller.

I don't remember the Zeller comparison, is Carroll the guy you called Taco?

Ronnie is better took on a life of it's own.

Both of those comments just plain uninformed and stupid. Never did I say anything. Always said I’d kill to have Yogi.

NBA? Carson Edwards? A 6'0 shooting guard?

LOL!

I said after IU played PU that IU gave everyone a great game plan on how to beat the Boilers... looks like some are putting that into place. No way PU gets a #1 seed now and that's too bad because I was hoping they'd make history in that first game. :)

Don't forget Greg Hill was supposed to be better than Eric Gordon, Travis Carroll was supposed to be better than Cody Zeller, Ronnie Johnson was supposed to be better than Yogi Ferrell, Donnie Hale was supposed to be ... good? We've heard this kind of stuff before.

Don't forget Greg Hill was supposed to be better than Eric Gordon, Travis Carroll was supposed to be better than Cody Zeller, Ronnie Johnson was supposed to be better than Yogi Ferrell, Donnie Hale was supposed to be ... good? We've heard this kind of stuff before.

Donnie Hale. Whatever happen to him? Was he at Purdue through graduation?

And we didn’t hear similarly bogus things about “the movement?” Ron Patterson, Hanner Perea, Jeremy Hollowell, etc. both fan bases make claims that end up being way off.

Reactions: mathboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT