ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby Richardson is carrying 19 hours this semester to graduate in 4 yrs.

Jul 17, 2011
When you hear stories like that makes you love the football program even more. We will get to where we need to be because this coaching staff is doing it the right way.

That is a stiff load to carry. Much more than I did as a Sr. who

graduated in 4 years. Good for him to get it completed and not let it hang over him being shy a few hours.

Good for him! I had a heavy load like that one semester. I was

involved in something that took up a lot of time too beyond the classroom. Time management is key when you have a load that with that many hours.

Re: That is a stiff load to carry. Much more than I did as a Sr. who

Last semester of that full rider scholly! He is smart to take advantage of it and let his football pay for school. Nice to see someone working to fully leverage his time at IU.

IU Bill of rights makes it a lifetime scholarship

He could've comeback whenever and it would've been paid on IUs dime.....Shocked that you didn't know that

Richardson likely knew that

There is plenty of counseling available to scholarship holders and non-scholarship holders alike. It must have been important to him to get his degree and graduate.

I'm sure he did, I never said different

The OP mentioned he was trying to get it done while the school was paying for it, I was simply informing him that wasn't the case

This post was edited on 4/1 9:51 PM by missionale

Re: I'm the OP and did not imply that. nt

Sorry I meant other poster, I thought my reply being under his would give that away...

Re: IU Bill of rights makes it a lifetime scholarship

See I don't know everything! Never paid much attention since never had to deal with a full ride athletic scholarship!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT