ADVERTISEMENT

Blidi is back

Great. Indiana needs a dominant 2024 from our interior DL for us to have a winning year. Go Hoosiers!
Indeed! This new staff I'm hoping can coax even more overachieving from these, what I'll call steady, performers. The past D of the last 3 seasons has been such a marble cake of coaching. I suspect new staff will drive a stake in the ground and then state, this is the only benchmark your improvement will be evaluated from.

Last edited:
Indeed! This new staff I'm hoping can coax even more overachieving from these, what I'll call steady, performers. The past D of the last 3 seasons has been such a marble cake of coaching. I suspect new staff will drive a stake in the ground and then states, this is the only benchmark your improvement will be evaluated from.
Love the "marble cake" analogy:)

Helluva good question. The fact he’s “back” must mean he went somewhere. Maybe he just to the bathroom?

He was never in the portal.

This is his covid year, if I'm not mistaken, so he could have just chosen to move on and stop playing if he wanted, having a family and all.

Personally, I thought he was easily out best lineman last year. He's without a doubt a welcome addition.

He was never in the portal.

This is his covid year, if I'm not mistaken, so he could have just chosen to move on and stop playing if he wanted, having a family and all.

Personally, I thought he was easily out best lineman last year. He's without a doubt a welcome addition.
I got a picture with him and my son after the PSU game. About the biggest pair of arms I’ve ever seen and just super nice/humble.

I don't know him personally but what I have learned seems like he is a great young man and his dad has been on here before. The young man has a family to support so I am sure he had to look at his options and would be great news if true.

Appreciate all the kind words. Just know, there are no accidents in college football. This was intentional and for very good reason(s). The message needed to be sent and I will leave it at that.

@Bucket Getter - we are a pretty tight family. I kindly ask that you find another subject to discuss. please.

Appreciate all the kind words. Just know, there are no accidents in college football. This was intentional and for very good reason(s). The message needed to be sent and I will leave it at that.

@Bucket Getter - we are a pretty tight family. I kindly ask that you find another subject to discuss. please.
No worries. I actually didn't start this thread though. I just wondered if he'd been in the portal and came back this late - especially after Dunnam got rebuked. I'm happy your son is back and I am even happier you have a tight knit family. Go Hoosiers and Go 96!

Don't know or need to know but glad to see your response. I am a big fan of Phillip and wish him and his family nothing but the best.

I think Philip will be the leader of that D-line this season. He is not only very talented, he has a ton of experience. I am looking for great things from our defensive front this year!
I hope you're right because I think the offense is going to be pretty darn good next year. If we have just a competent defense we're going to win some games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT