ADVERTISEMENT

Bitcoin

I had been staying away from looking, but this thread made me.... $1,800 is now $249.45..... and it burns, it burns bad. I'm sure it will go up soon though.
You might get with MCM and cry on each other's shoulders. :)

The main thing is don't let your wife know. :)

Send it to an exchange or person to person.
Unless you are already on voyager, and they are not allow you to transfer your coins to another exchange. So they have $250 of my coins, offer me $75 and won't allow me to transfer.
Got Damn this was a good idea. er'body needs some of this stuff.

Unless you are already on voyager, and they are not allow you to transfer your coins to another exchange. So they have $250 of my coins, offer me $75 and won't allow me to transfer.
Got Damn this was a good idea. er'body needs some of this stuff.
I think he's talking about bitcoin . . . yours ain't.

I know, I know . . . that's cold. 🥶

We do have a green "S" as an identifier. Easy to confuse if that's as far as you go. But any deeper than that and you'll find a big difference.
in 21' my $1,800 was worth $3600 and I was rub rub rubbing it in my buddies face.... I think the SOB is also now sleeping with my wife.. I'll never learn.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
in 21' my $1,800 was worth $3600 and I was rub rub rubbing it in my buddies face.... I think the SOB is also now sleeping with my wife.. I'll never learn.
He probably told her that you were rub rub rubbing it in his face. She stayed put until it went to s#!+. And now she's bailed out. All because she thought of you as a sugar daddy.

I think he's talking about bitcoin . . . yours ain't.

I know, I know . . . that's cold. 🥶
Oh I understand that. But hopefully people can use me to understand that some imaginary "currency" that relies on some imaginary electrical bits and bites, that you can't see or hold............... has easy failure modes. But if you trust fellow man to have your back, I present you Scam Bankman Fraud and Washington DC.

• Sad
Reactions: Sope Creek
He probably told her that you were rub rub rubbing it in his face. She stayed put until it went to s#!+. And now she's bailed out. All because she thought of you as a sugar daddy.
HAHAHAHA that means I get the last laugh, I'm not a sugar daddy any more and he has to keep her. WIN: WIN !

Oh I understand that. But hopefully people can use me to understand that some imaginary "currency" that relies on some imaginary electrical bits and bites, that you can't see or hold............... has easy failure modes. But if you trust fellow man to have your back, I present you Scam Bankman Fraud and Washington DC.
What do you take me for, Joe?

The entire point of Bitcoin is that you don’t have to trust your fellow man 🤷 I feel for your first and second wife 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: NPT
The 1st was a saint, the 2nd is dead to me.
The entire point of Doge, pre Elon musking it, was widely endorsed.
I agree. I was fortunate to stumble across Max Keiser who absolutely despises everything besides Bitcoin. I thought he was harsh and arrogant about it (4-5 years ago) but I understand now. Everything not named Bitcoin is a centralized cryptocurrency or Ponzi scheme that people get wrecked on and then get turned off to Bitcoin.

Proving once again the absolute best investment one man can make is a single stable marriage.
Proving that Joe never did learn this......

z0jj2IF.jpg

I agree. I was fortunate to stumble across Max Keiser who absolutely despises everything besides Bitcoin. I thought he was harsh and arrogant about it (4-5 years ago) but I understand now. Everything not named Bitcoin is a centralized cryptocurrency or Ponzi scheme that people get wrecked on and then get turned off to Bitcoin.
I should come clean, some of my disdain is that I just realized that I've basically lost $1800 to a fraud. That's gonna leave a mark. But it won't bankrupt me. It's venture speculation in a new market, so be it (but I'm gonna bitch about it).

Having said that, I still don't understand how bit coin is any different. I can hold it, only a select few other people will use/ accept it. If an EM pulse happens, all of my shit goes up it virtual smoke. If history tells me anything, now that I am suddenly skeptical, it will sky rocket and I miss out on being a billionaire (it happened with Amazon, apple, MS, tesla................................................................).

Reactions: snarlcakes
I should come clean, some of my disdain is that I just realized that I've basically lost $1800 to a fraud. That's gonna leave a mark. But it won't bankrupt me. It's venture speculation in a new market, so be it (but I'm gonna bitch about it).

Having said that, I still don't understand how bit coin is any different. I can hold it, only a select few other people will use/ accept it. If an EM pulse happens, all of my shit goes up it virtual smoke. If history tells me anything, now that I am suddenly skeptical, it will sky rocket and I miss out on being a billionaire (it happened with Amazon, apple, MS, tesla................................................................).
Someone is gonna get left holding the bag and I don't want it to be me. Or at least that is what I am afraid will happen. Like Warren Buffet says.... if you don't understand an investment don't buy it and I sure don't understand it all. I know that I've seem Mark Cuban promoting the Ethereum coin, He wouldn't be trying to get people to buy it so it would raise the value of his would he? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Someone is gonna get left holding the bag and I don't want it to be me. Or at least that is what I am afraid will happen. Like Warren Buffet says.... if you don't understand an investment don't buy it and I sure don't understand it all. I know that I've seem Mark Cuban promoting the Ethereum coin, He wouldn't be trying to get people to buy it so it would raise the value of his would he? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Xactly !
At least the US $ has FDIC and if you are a dim and a dim in in office, it's guaranteed to unlimited $$$'s. There is not stop loss on the imaginary bits and bytes. Pooof, you're eatin worms.

• Haha
Reactions: NPT
Someone is gonna get left holding the bag and I don't want it to be me. Or at least that is what I am afraid will happen. Like Warren Buffet says.... if you don't understand an investment don't buy it and I sure don't understand it all.
I 100% agree. If you don’t have any conviction in an investment, don’t buy it. I first bought Bitcoin 9-10 years ago and sold it because I didn’t understand it. Made a little money and thought I was something special. In hindsight…..

and now Fidelity have applied for a Bitcoin spot ETF. 60+% of Bitcoin hasn’t moved in the last year. Also, supply will dry up some with the halving, next April. Once, people understand Bitcoin they don’t sell. The separation of the State and money will be one of the greatest human achievements in history.

So I should buy more Bitcoin now - lots of it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT