ADVERTISEMENT

Bitch slapped Republicans

mod·er·a·tor
ˈmädəˌrādər/
-a person who moderates an Internet forum or online discussion.

I think whoever decides who a "moderator" is, should look at your posts. What exactly are you "moderating"?

"Although a number of our Republican friends here on this forum are themselves thoughtful and reasonable people, Republican leadership has easily become a farce. I still think there is a very real chance we are seeing the end of the party. Johnson picked a smart running mate in Bill Weld. He's making a move at old-school establishment conservatives."

"You should really start adding actual content to your contributions or stop posting again, because pretty much everything you post can qualify as trolling and flame-baiting." -where do you comment against a Democrat??

"You think you can take any credit at all for my political positions? That's a joke. When you post something, I start from the assumption that you are full of it.
What you're posting in this thread isn't content. Do better."

"Wow. You can't possibly be this dense. The issue isn't that there is or isn't a correct answer. The issue is how people respond. It's a survey, not an exam. Presumably, people who answer a certain way to all four questions are more likely than others to harbor some racial resentment toward minorities. This really shouldn't be controversial. It's pretty straight forward."

"This is the kind of criticism one levies when they don't understand something. "It's not even defensible." Why? You can't explain, because you don't even get it."

"I'm done arguing against people who are unable to offer anything beyond cliche and platitudes."-why are you in a position to argue? Isn't your job to moderate???

"First of all, I already did answer it. I pointed out that your voucher question was a policy question, whereas the survey we're discussing asked more basic value/concern questions. Policy questions aren't going to work for this, because there are a lot of competing values and concerns that lead one to certain policy positions.

Second of all, be careful about assuming a policy position based only on the fact that I'm a liberal. How many people assume you hate gun control because you're a conservative?

Third of all, your last sentence demonstrates yet again that you just don't get this. "Don't want the black kids to have a better education?" That's not even close to what this survey is measuring, what the researchers are concluding, or how Rock is using their conclusions to make his point. Not even in the same logical universe. The fact that you can't separate what in these studies is labeled "racial resentment" and what we'd more accurately call "blatant racism" is probably why you simply can't grasp this research."-again, why are you involved?? What are you moderating??

I could keep going on but what is the point. You have taken a position of authority and used it to your advantage. If you feel so strongly about your political views, do the honorable thing and step down as a "moderator" and voice your opinions as a paying customer of Peegs.
The moderator moved your post here to the SEVENTH PAGE to bury it. Of course, he claims otherwise.

Opps, my bad, its buried on the 8th page of a post originating two weeks ago. If it had been a thread starter it would be readily visible to all.
Ladoga, chill out. This thread is active. I moved it to the active thread where that discussion was already happening. It's the exact opposite of hiding or burying something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT