ADVERTISEMENT

Billionaire David Sacks well said

This may be your dumbest post ever. 'Russia's fall from global power to a has been".
Stunning ignorance on display.
Did you know that the World Bank has revised GDP figures back to 2021 , the revision showing Russia surpassed Japan as the world's 3rd largest economy as early as 2021?
Did you see the IMF report of 16 April 2024, forecasting Russia growing faster than all 'advanced' economies?
Russia has a low debt structure, and a trade surplus, hold high capital reserves, and are self-sufficient in energy and food. Russia, as a net exporter, is not tied to the USPD reserve currency, and can deal in Yuan, rial, or gold.

Pull your head out of your ass.
Russia doesn’t have a larger economy than Japan. Their economy is just growing because they actually produce something.

By all these accounts, Japan has nearly twice the GDP of Russia.
Cut him some slack. He was only off by a couple trillion.

The Fed reports the same re Russia v. Japan:

Go ahead and ban me ****face.
Most on here understand that this board is all you have to project any control or power over another....anonymous (somewhat) posts on a message board...
You're a sorry, failed excuse for a man.
You should know by now, I am not part of the unklegoatzeke yeast infection.
But why are you so pro Russian? I get your digs on our swamp creatures, but why does it seem that you think Russian form of government to be so wonderful? I'm a little perplexed as to why you obviously post as almost Putin himself.
And then put it on a canvas of christian scripture.
Its all more confusing than Aloha. He's at least already outed himself as democrat false flag account. Now I'd like to understand your real stance.

I'm late to the party. Honest question. Why do you spend so much time supporting and defending Russia?
Have you heard the saying: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

My enemy is the American political-military industrial surveillance state which throws away $Trillions maintaining 100k military, at 800 locations in 80 different countries, most of which have little connection with the American national interest.

NATO(US) cannot survive this latest foolish attempt to prod it's member states into a war none of them want, or can afford. News coverage of literal street fights between military groups trying to 'mobilize' fire and police in Odessa are surpressed. Ukrainian men are refusing to die for the American perpetual war machine..

AND, coalitions of center-right and populist parties throughout Europe are gaining growing control over governments. The globalist have been exposed.

Last edited:
Have you heard the saying: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

My enemy is the American political-military industrial surveillance state which throws away $Trillions maintaining 100k military, at 800 locations in 80 different countries, most of which have little connection with the American national interest.

NATO(US) cannot survive this latest foolish attempt to prod it's member states into a war none of them want, or can afford. News coverage of literal Street fights between military groups trying to 'mobilize' fire and police in Odessa are surpressed. Ukrainian men are refusing to die for the American perpetual war machine..

AND, coalitions of center-right and populist parties throughout Europe are gaining growing control over governments. The globalist have been exposed.
Thanks for the explanation.i think you answered both Joe and my question.

By all these accounts, Japan has nearly twice the GDP of Russia.
BOGUS!.
These datasets work only by totally ignoring purchasing power parity models which much more accurately allow comparison between disparate economic systems.
Russia has perhaps the largest 'gray' economy in the world, approaching 40%...unaccounted for in old inaccurate GDP calculations.
The West is providing the impetus to building an economic powerhouse in Russia.

Oh really?
Must have missed your asking JDB's source after his assertion that Russia was falling from a global power to a has been..
Not curious?
What part of my post was inaccurate?
The World Bank data?
The UN economic study?
Is Russia not food and energy self-sufficient?
Does Russia not have a trade surplus?
Is Russia not dependent upon the Petrodollar as a reserve currency?
Does Russia not have a net export economy?
Unsubscribe. This is major league delusional. Like full blown asshole dumb. Do better.

Thanks for the explanation.i think you answered both Joe and my question.
Ok, hear me out. If he answered my questions, could you dumb it down for me a bit?
I've read that 12 times.. My gut feeling is, it that was read to the Dem congress, they would stand and beg for more. But when asked what was said, they would all say, "I have no GD idea but it sounded like our stuff".
WAAY over my head !!!

BOGUS!.
These datasets work only by totally ignoring purchasing power parity models which much more accurately allow comparison between disparate economic systems.
Russia has perhaps the largest 'gray' economy in the world, approaching 40%...unaccounted for in old inaccurate GDP calculations.
That’s completely made up. Poof. Out of thin air. Alchemy economics.

So 55th is now a global power?

A powerhouse who's bonds are yielding ~15% vs. ~4.3%? Why won't anyone lend Russia money if it's such a robust, stable economic power? There are plenty that don't give af about U.S. interests and have enough money to invest in Commieland.

Ok, hear me out. If he answered my questions, could you dumb it down for me a bit?
I've read that 12 times.. My gut feeling is, it that was read to the Dem congress, they would stand and beg for more. But when asked what was said, they would all say, "I have no GD idea but it sounded like our stuff".
WAAY over my head !!!
100 percent agree Joe. I was tired and going to bed. I gave him way too much credit as I didn't expect him to answer at all.

Rereading this morning I'm not really sure his true angle.

So 55th is now a global power?

A powerhouse who's bonds are yielding ~15% vs. ~4.3%? Why won't anyone lend Russia money if it's such a robust, stable economic power? There are plenty that don't give af about U.S. interests and have enough money to invest in Commieland.
Your 'now' is 5 years old...You had to dig up out of date reports, from Wiki, no less, in your attempt to justify your ignorance.

Russia has a net trade surplus, is energy and food self-sufficient, has little foreign debt and is in the process of successfully de-linking from American petrodollar reserve currency. Do you deny these statements?

Oh, and warmonger Miss Lindsay Graham wants nuclear war over Russian mineral and energy assets....to the last Ukrainian..

BOGUS!.
I posted a lot of data and did the work. Are you going to post a link to something showing proof for yours?

By the way, even if we give you the benefit of the doubt and gross up Russia’s GDP by 40%, it wouldn’t be larger than Japan’s GDP. That’s how big the delta is between those two. So even you have to admit you were wrong about that, right?

I posted a lot of data and did the work. Are you going to post a link to something showing proof for yours?

By the way, even if we give you the benefit of the doubt and gross up Russia’s GDP by 40%, it wouldn’t be larger than Japan’s GDP. That’s how big the delta is between those two. So even you have to admit you were wrong about that, right?
Your data was at least 5 years old and has little relevance to the current economic relationships among widely differing economic models.
The reason PPP is in wider use as a metric is because the old GDP-determination fails to present an accurate representation of the comparative value of the states in question.
No, I'm not wrong..the difference is not made up solely by the 'gray' economy...it is the combination of factors previously posted.

Your data was at least 5 years old and has little relevance to the current economic relationships among widely differing economic models.
The reason PPP is in wider use as a metric is because the old GDP-determination fails to present an accurate representation of the comparative value of the states in question.
No, I'm not wrong..the difference is not made up solely by the 'gray' economy...it is the combination of factors previously posted.
There isn’t any need to make wild claims that can’t be backed up. Russia’s economy is fine and they can survive without the U.S. It doesn’t mean they are an economic powerhouse. It’s still not a free market and the country is ran by a dumb f#cking dictator with man boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
There isn’t any need to make wild claims that can’t be backed up. Russia’s economy is fine and they can survive without the U.S. It doesn’t mean they are an economic powerhouse. It’s still not a free market and the country is ran by a dumb f#cking dictator with man boobs.
Which claims are wild?

Part of the Russian growth comes at the cost of Germany's economy, sabotaged by their 'allies', NATO(US) and US vassal state formerly called Ukraine.

Last edited:
No, you are wrong, again. The data I pulled from the World Bank and Fed directly (which is what I think the other sites relied upon) goes back to 2022.

You referred to GDP numbers and the World Bank in post #98. Go check it out. You were wrong. According to the World Bank numbers as of today, Russia lags China by much more than 40% (the number you used) you cite as the 'gray economy.'

You've yet to provide a credible source--any source--for the World Bank's revision of GDP numbers to put Russia ahead of Japan. I'll spot you the gray economy, even though you didn't have enough courtesy to leave a link. It's actually quoted as high as 45%. Make it 50%. It still leaves Russia behind Japan (whose shadow economy would also have to be taken into account.).

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
No, you are wrong, again. The data I pulled from the World Bank and Fed directly (which is what I think the other sites relied upon) goes back to 2022.

You referred to GDP numbers and the World Bank in post #98. Go check it out. You were wrong. According to the World Bank numbers as of today, Russia lags China by much more than 40% (the number you used) you cite as the 'gray economy.'

You've yet to provide a credible source--any source--for the World Bank's revision of GDP numbers to put Russia ahead of Japan. I'll spot you the gray economy, even though you didn't have enough courtesy to leave a link. It's actually quoted as high as 45%. Make it 50%. It still leaves Russia behind Japan (whose shadow economy would also have to be taken into account.).

Sound incredulous to you....at all?
I think Sacks is spot on. However, we can’t say that out loud right now. We have to be good little conservatives and cheer on the new war. In 5 years it will be ok to point out it was a waste of money and poor policy. Until then, you have to change your Facebook profile to 🇺🇦

Thank you. That link does have Russia ahead of Japan in PPP version of GDP. Why didn't you mention PPP in your initial post? Would have saved some time, no?

But even by reference to this measurement of GDP, Russia isn't in 3rd as early as 2021 (contra post #98):

"The largest economy in the world in 2021 was China, recording a PPP-based GDP of $28.8 trillion, reflecting 18.9 percent of the global GDP. The United States was the second largest, with nearly $23.6 trillion or 15.5 percent of the global GDP. India’s economy was the third largest at $11.0 trillion, accounting for 7.2 percent."

(Notably, India's shadow economy % appears about equal to Russia's).

Maybe the projected PPP version of GDP has Russia in third, but I can't readily find those. And I think you'll admit that PPP measures involve a lot of extra complicated assumptions that introduce more subjectivity into the numbers, no? Prospective extrapolations would introduced more.

I think Sacks is spot on. However, we can’t say that out loud right now. We have to be good little conservatives and cheer on the new war. In 5 years it will be ok to point out it was a waste of money and poor policy. Until then, you have to change your Facebook profile to 🇺🇦
Well said, wrt to Ukraine. It's 2005 and we're against the Iraq war.

Reactions: snarlcakes
My issue with this is that you may actually subscribe to some of this bullshit...

Your 'now' is 5 years old...You had to dig up out of date reports, from Wiki, no less, in your attempt to justify your ignorance.

I know you aren’t an intellectual, but one would think 2024F is more recent than five years old given we are in 2024.

Russia has a net trade surplus, is energy and food self-sufficient, has little foreign debt and is in the process of successfully de-linking from American petrodollar reserve currency. Do you deny these statements?

Russia is borrowing money at more than three times what we are and more than 12x what Japan borrows at.

It’s on par with Africa and South America. What a pathetic country it is these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT