ADVERTISEMENT

Billionaire David Sacks well said

I'm not reading through this mess, but your comment is naive at best. I live in a small Central IL town and exposed to several others. While certainly all folks are not racist, it is still alive and very well. In fact it seems to be increasing.
Race or culture? Big difference.

It baffles me why many on the right are now blaming anyone other than Russia for what transpired in Ukraine. NATO has never even hinted at an attack on Russia, so claiming that any push for Ukraine to join NATO as a threat to Russia is nonsense. This is purely bitterness stemming from Russia's fall from global power to a has been, where countries like Ukraine, Georgia, etc. are focused on trying to move forward with Western economies and ways of life.

In no case should any American ever be siding with the Russian communist scum and certainly the belief of buying into Russia feeling threatened is nothing but bullshit that deserves to be called out as such.

It baffles me why many on the right are now blaming anyone other than Russia for what transpired in Ukraine. NATO has never even hinted at an attack on Russia, so claiming that any push for Ukraine to join NATO as a threat to Russia is nonsense. This is purely bitterness stemming from Russia's fall from global power to a has been, where countries like Ukraine, Georgia, etc. are focused on trying to move forward with Western economies and ways of life.

In no case should any American ever be siding with the Russian communist scum and certainly the belief of buying into Russia feeling threatened is nothing but bullshit that deserves to be called out as such.
Better tell Bill Burns. He’s bought the bullshit as well.

I'm not reading through this mess, but your comment is naive at best. I live in a small Central IL town and exposed to several others. While certainly all folks are not racist, it is still alive and very well. In fact it seems to be increasing.
Increasing by which race ?

Not really. He may have been right about Putin's actions, but he didn't suggest it was done intentionally as an offensive measure by NATO.
NATO’s intent is not the point. Why is Putin supposed to trust NATO’s intentions? The group who’s founding doctrine is the degradation of Russia.

Get serious.

NATO’s intent is not the point. Why is Putin supposed to trust NATO’s intentions? The group who’s founding doctrine is the degradation of Russia.

Get serious.

So you are siding with a lunatic that doesn't have common sense? It was never founded to "degrade" Russia, but rather deter Russia. NATO has not launched attacks on any Russian or Russo-aligned interests.

I'm sorry you don't know the difference between defensive and offensive, just like Vlad.

So you are siding with a lunatic that doesn't have common sense? It was never founded to "degrade" Russia, but rather deter Russia. NATO has not launched attacks on any Russian or Russo-aligned interests.

I'm sorry you don't know the difference between defensive and offensive, just like Vlad.

Agreed. Not sure why that evil regime has become the darling of the far
Right

Right
Stupid comments like this are well……. stupid.

The U.S./ Western Powers/ NATO had many off ramps to avoid this calamity in Ukraine. To avoid the Russian invasion. Blew past all of them.

Is big swingin dick, boorish foreign policy and Ukraine admission in NATO worth what’s become of Ukraine?

You’re a sick puppy if you think so.

Let me craft your next response for you

“Derp, why are you apologizing for Russia…. Derp, Why do you love Putin?”

Like talking with school children.

Right
gy_putin_dc_011718_2x3_992.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens

The U.S./ Western Powers/ NATO had many off ramps to avoid this calamity in Ukraine. To avoid the Russian invasion. Blew past all of them.

Is big swingin dick, boorish foreign policy and Ukraine admission in NATO worth what’s become of Ukraine?

If supporting Ukraine’s right to be free of Russian domination and to continue to become a more open, westernized society makes me a sick puppy then I’ll start barking for you

If supporting Ukraine’s right to be free of Russian domination and to continue to become a more open, westernized society makes me a sick puppy then I’ll start barking for you
You’re supporting Ukraines right to be slowly destroyed. Who’s going to live in this so called open, westernized society?

We’re not discussing EU admission. Or free trade with the rest of Europe. This is NATO admission.

Russia's pecker is shriveling before our eyes. It's getting cold af for the Ruskies. Only you and Mas are too blind to see it.

This may be your dumbest post ever. 'Russia's fall from global power to a has been".
Stunning ignorance on display.
Did you know that the World Bank has revised GDP figures back to 2021 , the revision showing Russia surpassed Japan as the world's 3rd largest economy as early as 2021?
Did you see the IMF report of 16 April 2024, forecasting Russia growing faster than all 'advanced' economies?
Russia has a low debt structure, and a trade surplus, hold high capital reserves, and are self-sufficient in energy and food. Russia, as a net exporter, is not tied to the USPD reserve currency, and can deal in Yuan, rial, or gold.

Pull your head out of your ass.

This may be your dumbest post ever. 'Russia's fall from global power to a has been".
Stunning ignorance on display.
Did you know that the World Bank has revised GDP figures back to 2021 , the revision showing Russia surpassed Japan as the world's 3rd largest economy as early as 2021?
Did you see the IMF report of 16 April 2024, forecasting Russia growing faster than all 'advanced' economies?
Russia has a low debt structure, and a trade surplus, hold high capital reserves, and are self-sufficient in energy and food. Russia, as a net exporter, is not tied to the USPD reserve currency, and can deal in Yuan, rial, or gold.

Pull your head out of your ass.
LOL. Is it hard to type on a computer with Putin's dick shoved that far down your throat?

@TheOriginalHappyGoat Last week I’m licking my wounds. Now you’re teaching me a lesson. That’s twice. F you dude. As I said I’d have your bottom feeder ass mopping floors. Stay in your lane you little twat. The last thing you can do is give anyone a lesson. Goofy ass

Get serious.
I don't know that degradation of Russia was a 'founding doctrine ' but for 50 years the West has coveted the estimated $12T in energy and mineral assets controlled by the Russian Federation. Miss Lindsey Graham made that clear. Good warmonger republican neocon.

Last edited:
I don't know that degradation of Russia was a 'founding doctrine ' but for 50 years the West has coveted the estimated $12T in energy and mineral assets controlled by the Russian Federation. Miss Lyndsey Graham made that clear. Good warmonger republican neocon.
I'm late to the party. Honest question. Why do you spend so much time supporting and defending Russia?

You make the claim you show proof. That’s how the real world and the playground works.
Oh really?
Must have missed your asking JDB's source after his assertion that Russia was falling from a global power to a has been..
Not curious?
What part of my post was inaccurate?
The World Bank data?
The UN economic study?
Is Russia not food and energy self-sufficient?
Does Russia not have a trade surplus?
Is Russia not dependent upon the Petrodollar as a reserve currency?
Does Russia not have a net export economy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT