ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue

The Big Ten is weird.

2 days after thumping what I thought was the best team in the conference in Illinois…and they’re getting drilled at a talented, but overall mediocre Michigan???

Games like this should scare the hell out of realistic PU fans. Because they’re gonna have to win 4 games in a row in the NCAA to do what they’ve all been dreaming either all their lives or a very big chunk of it. And 3 of those games will likely be against teams better than Michigan…all away from Mackey.

The Big Ten is weird.

2 days after thumping what I thought was the best team in the conference in Illinois…and they’re getting drilled at a talented, but overall mediocre Michigan???

Games like this should scare the hell out of realistic PU fans. Because they’re gonna have to win 4 games in a row in the NCAA to do what they’ve all been dreaming either all their lives or a very big chunk of it. And 3 of those games will likely be against teams better than Michigan…all away from Mackey.
Come on man. You know they rescheduled something, something, something…and had to travel, something, something, something. Big 10 just royally screwed this whole thing up!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: kkott
Hey, they stormed the court just like y'all. Seems two regular season home game win superbowls this year.

Lol my house is divided idiot it is lame witted you started a thread about 1 loss by a team that is not even a rival anymore. FWIW Woodson is the best thing since rmk for your undisciplined team and I hope it takes cause IU deserves better

Lol my house is divided idiot it is lame witted you started a thread about 1 loss by a team that is not even a rival anymore. FWIW Woodson is the best thing since rmk for your undisciplined team and I hope it takes cause IU deserves better

Not going to read this.

Try again in English please.

Hey, they stormed the court just like y'all. Seems two regular season home game win superbowls this year.
When you destroy somebody 82-58 you don't storm the court. They can't be that good, to get crushed.

Not butthurt like I said my house is divided dont have anything against IU other than you think one loss makes a team. You know it all though

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
Regular Season Matt is crashing again near the end of the season. #continuity #keadypainternofinalfour
A let down game on a night where Michigan could do no wrong is a season crashing down again? I'm going to guess that last night was an anomaly. Kind of like the iu game. Apparently Purdue would put so much into their games with Illinois that they crashed and burned the next game.

A let down game on a night where Michigan could do no wrong is a season crashing down again? I'm going to guess that last night was an anomaly. Kind of like the iu game. Apparently Purdue would put so much into their games with Illinois that they crashed and burned the next game.
Doesn’t bode well for Tournament success, with how the tourney schedules are set with 2 games in a weekend. Hope they don’t blow their load in their 2/15 game…as the 7/10 seed they’ll face 2 days later, away from Mackey, will be better than Michigan is.

I am sure the headline on black and gold was "IU has let down" after win against us.....🤣

Doesn’t bode well for Tournament success, with how the tourney schedules are set with 2 games in a weekend. Hope they don’t blow their load in their 2/15 game…as the 7/10 seed they’ll face 2 days later, away from Mackey, will be better than Michigan is.
2 thoughts. You usually don't play 3 games in 5 days in the NCAA tourney. And I'm not sure a 7/10 game would have better talent than Michigan across the board. Just one of those nights where nothing went right for Purdue and everything went right for Michigan. Purdue just has to learn from it.

I also don't suspect Purdue will blow their load on a 15 or 16 seed.

Reactions: PurdueSteve
I am sure the headline on black and gold was "IU has let down" after win against us.....🤣
Mine was, Purdue played terrible and let another game slip away. Had nothing to do with iu. I guess, I did say best thing to happen to iu was TJD not playing.

Mine was, Purdue played terrible and let another game slip away. Had nothing to do with iu. I guess, I did say best thing to happen to iu was TJD not playing.
I was referencing after IU got beat by Michigan after IU just beat Purdue....I doubt you folks were saying IU had a let down. IDK because I don't troll over there.

I was referencing after IU got beat by Michigan after IU just beat Purdue....I doubt you folks were saying IU had a let down. IDK because I don't troll over there.
Oh. I wasn't. Because I didn't know who iu played after beating Purdue. I don't troll over here either.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
The Big Ten is weird.

It has to be their whole lives, right? They have never won.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT