ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Legacy

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009

I’ll be inclusive for a moment. The Trump/Covid/Biden legacy will be bankrupting the country. At a time when we needed a great leader to emerge we got Trump, Biden, and Fauci. All three are pieces of sh#t who symbolize big and intrusive government. They have much more in common then they realize.

Last edited:

I’ll be inclusive for a moment. The Trump/Covid/Biden legacy will be bankrupting the country. At a time when we needed a great leader to emerge we got Trump, Biden, and Fauci. All three pieces of sh#t who all symbolize big and intrusive government. They have much more in common than they realize.

ghows-OH-72b19521-4da1-4dcf-b23c-0e4f4d5e9628-37fe5a84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
I don't understand why you guys have made Fauci into a big government villain like this. Trump and Biden, I get. But Fauci? He didn't even brush up against fiscal policy.
He became the face and leader of Covid policies. Do you think schools would have been closed in fall of 2020 if Fauci said we shouldn’t close them? I hold him personally responsible for it. He didn’t want to make any difficult decisions, so he errored on the side of “caution” and screwed over little kids. I do agree Trump and Biden deserve more blame because they are ultimately responsible, but they both followed Fauci’s lead because he was the “expert”.

Last edited:
The vaccines saved over 20 million lives, by many different studies and methods. I don't know how many lives were saved by other covid era policies. Not nearly as many, granted. But not zero.

Reactions: walkerman
The vaccines saved over 20 million lives, by many different studies and methods. I don't know how many lives were saved by other covid era policies. Not nearly as many, granted. But not zero.
Yes. We’re all very grateful to science for saving us from the disease science created. I see why you’re a big Biden guy

Reactions: sku
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT