ADVERTISEMENT

Best uniforms in the big 10 (top 5)

RunninRichie

Sophomore
Sep 5, 2019
1.Michigan (indiana would be #1 but you guys took off the piping on the jersey and the IU logo on the shorts is way to big)
2.Indiana
3.Michigan state
4.Wisconsin
5.Maryland
honorable mentions: purdue and Nebraska

Reactions: Radio Zero
1.Michigan (indiana would be #1 but you guys took off the piping on the jersey and the IU logo on the shorts is way to big)
2.Indiana
3.Michigan state
4.Wisconsin
5.Maryland
Purdue can't seem to settle on their look. MSU, if they're in the traditional look, it looks good. The lime green shit? Leave the "alternative" uniforms for "special" occasions. Just IMHO.

Purdue can't seem to settle on their look. MSU, if they're in the traditional look, it looks good. The lime green shit? Leave the "alternative" uniforms for "special" occasions. Just IMHO.
I agree I like purdue’s font where it looks like a train kinda

2.Indiana
3.Michigan state
4.Wisconsin
5.Maryland

We had the logo on our shorts this year.... What's noticeably missing are the white stripes around the shoulders.... Still, the 5 stars on the shorts (designating our championships) and the missing names on the jerseys put iu in the 1 spot... Otherwise, I pretty much agree here...

Reactions: RunninRichie
We had the logo on our shorts this year.... What's noticeably missing are the white stripes around the shoulders.... Still, the 5 stars on the shorts (designating our championships) and the missing names on the jerseys put iu in the 1 spot... Otherwise, I pretty much agree here...
yeah the piping is gone from the jersey adidas has really messed up your uniforms

2.Indiana
3.Michigan state
4.Wisconsin
5.Maryland
Honestly im probably in the minority but i think our uniforms are awful. They look like they are from the 1970's while everyone else has a modern look. Yeah i know tradition

That's it. Tradition. Look at how they always mess with the football unis.... It's a big mess! That's what would happen if they tried that with bball.... A riot would take place! Lol

That's it. Tradition. Look at how they always mess with the football unis.... It's a big mess! That's what would happen if they tried that with bball.... A riot would take place! Lol
Our warmup tops are from the 70's. Jusr saying.

Dude... That checkerboard thing is awful... I'm a colts fan, and like blue and white, but that checkerboard.... SMH.... Who came up with that???
It’s supposed to honor a racing horse, named secretariat and it’s silks were checkerboard, but here’s the stupid part...it was born in virginia and raised in kentucky. So Mitch has our basketball team rocking a pattern meant to honor a virginia born horse, to mention he gets crazy backlash for it and he states he’s not changing it. We’re also the only nike school that never gets a throwback probably Mitch’s input in that department too.

It’s supposed to honor a racing horse, named secretariat and it’s silks were checkerboard, but here’s the stupid part...it was born in virginia and raised in kentucky. So Mitch has our basketball team rocking a pattern meant to honor a virginia born horse, to mention he gets crazy backlash for it and he states he’s not changing it. We’re also the only nike school that never gets a throwback probably Mitch’s input in that department too.
Nice historical info... I never knew that.... I just thought the committee was on the sauce playing on Photoshop! Lol! Thanks!

Reactions: RunninRichie
Thanks for explaining that Secretariat was a racehorse.

display_image.jpg

"nuff said.

As an Indiana boy, I'm not so sure about that.... I can't even remember the pukes playing KY.... Have they? (Too lazy to look it up)

it’s weird that purdue fans seem to hate UK more than IU

I don't think they like anyone who's actually won a championship. They have fewer team national championships than anyone in the B1G. That still stands if you recognize the 1932 "Helms" title. Even the University of Chicago, who left the B1G in 1946.

I'm originally from Northwest Indiana which is a heavy Purdue lean. They're a bitter lot.

I don't think they like anyone who's actually won a championship. They have fewer team national championships than anyone in the B1G. That still stands if you recognize the 1932 "Helms" title. Even the University of Chicago, who left the B1G in 1946.

I'm originally from Northwest Indiana which is a heavy Purdue lean. They're a bitter lot.
ahaha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT